Mom or Fiance. Choose One.

*LAST CHAPTER!* new book coming out tommorow! i really hope you like this story! thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys *POV*

my sister wanted me to fly into town for my moms surprise birthday party. i told her it was the day of prom. i promised rose. i just didnt know what to do. so i made rose and i dinner.

"I have something to say." i said looking straight into her eyes

"Which is?...." she said VERY nervously.

"my moms surprise birthday party falls on the same day as prom...." i said. rose got up and ran out the door crying. i ran after her when she walked out the doors. she was gone. i called kiara.

"Kiara. is rose there?"i asked

"Yes. what happened.!? shes crying to hard to tell. me" she asked

"Oh my gosh. my moms birthday party falls on the same day as prom." i said back

"oh my god. what are you gonna do?" she asked

" i have no idea. i love them both so much. i just cant choose." i said back feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

"i gotta go comfort her. bye." she said hanging up.

i feel sosososososososososososososossososososososo bad. idk what to do.

from  RosieBoo:

im staying at kiaras for a night or 2. can you bring my stuff please?

to RosieBoo:

please babe. let me explain.

From RosieBoo:

i know you want to. i just have to have girl talk. im overwhelmed and idk what to do. ik you love me and ur mom and you cant decide which one to go to. im sorry i put u through this. i neeed to talk to kiara. sorry babe. please go with your mom ill be fine.

To RosieBoo:

its not your fault babe. i love you both. your right. and idk know what im going to do yet. ill let you know as soon as possible. love you :*

From RosieBoo:

love you too :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i have no idea what to do. i mean i promised rose. i love my mom. i love rose. my mom misses me. i have a plan. mwwaahhaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Next day)

To RosieBoo:

im sorry babe. i have no choice but to go see my mom. im literrally crying. i feel so bad babe.

From RosieBoo:

its ok. i understand.

To RosieBoo:

i feel so bad babe. i love you :* i hope this doesnt make us fight.

From RosieBoo:

I promise i wont. love you too. gotta go. bye. see you when you come back. :* promise me youll text and facetime everynight?

To RosieBoo:

promise babe. byee. love you :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i didnt get a reply yet. but ik she saw it. my plan is devious. but its ok ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roses *POV*

its prom night. me and kiara did our hair. i waterfall twisted the front of hers and i curled mine. i also put in a bobby pin with a diamond on the end to make my hair sparkle. i texted harry all night then....i heard gotta be you beat come on. the next thing i knew niall was gone. kiara knew all along. i saw liam he saw me and waved. here came harrys part.....oh my gosh hes here. our eyes met immediately. i started to :') kiara said 'surprise!' after the song harry immediately came down and found me. he was wearing a white tux and pants with a baby blue vest and bow tie to match mine. he put a corsage on my wrist and started kissing me. i pulled out of the passtionate kiss.

"What are you doing here!?" i asked smiling and happy crying like an idiot

" i had my sister move the party date to a couple days ago. i came back and surprised you." he said.

"why did you do that?" i asked

"Because i always keep my promises."