Coming Home.

Roses *POV*

i couldnt wait to get home and see the boys again. Harry was still sleeping so i unraveled myself from him and got up to pack up when i was done i woke him up with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babe." he said smiling and giving me a kiss.

"LETS GO!" i said shaking him.

"We have to pack up." he said

"No we dont" i said

"what do you mean?" he said

i pointed to the bags.

"i couldve done it." he said

"ahh but you didnt." i said pointing at him and smiling

"Lets go!" he said getting up to give me a hug.

"I always feel safe in your arms." i said smiling and pulling out of the hug.

"I love you" he said

" I love you too." i said

we had a short passttionate kiss because i cant stand on top of my toes forever. hes 5'10 and done growing and im 5'3 and growing. ugghh. hes so tall!!!!!!!!!!

HARRYS *POV*

I could tell rose was a little nervous in the car. she was playing with her thumb.

"I need to do my nails." she said smiling at me

"What are you looking at me for?" i said jokingly

"it means i need ideas to do them." she said

"do you want to get them done at a salon?" i asked

"Pshh no i dont like getting them done there." she said

"ok. but i dont have polish" i said

"Louis does." she said in a serious voice

i was so confused.

"Kidding kidding. i brought some along" she said laughing.

we pulled into the hotel. fans werent there for once. it was kinda nice got getting attacked, but we do love those fans. rose opened the trunck and ws grabbing all the bags before i could even get out of the car.

"You cant carry all those!" i said

"watch me." she said shutting the trunk and running to the door. we went up the elevator and got to our room. i put in the scanner caard to unlock the door. the boys were in the living room.

"ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the boys screamed coming up and hugging her. she dropped the bags to hug back.

"Harry, why didnt you caarry the bags!? your so rude" liam said jokingly and taking the bags.

"i didnt think she could but she-" i got cut off

"Save your excuses for the judge!" said louis pretending to hand cuff him.

we all laughed. i loved roses giggle. we decided to have lunch and then watch a movie.