:')

"Yes" i said getting teared up. harry go up and gave me a huge hug. 16 and engaged? oh well(: i love him so much. when we first kissed there was sparks. i never felt that way with anoybody else ive dated. they boys started clapping. including the nurse. we pulled out of the hug.

*Louis POV*

i walked over to the side of the hospital bed and smiled at rose. the next thing i knew we were hugging.

"Congrats love." i said smiling at her

"Sorry louis. harrys officially mine ahhaa" i said back jokingly

i ran over to harry and fake cried on his shoulder.

"They grow up so fast!" i said letting out a huge sob. harry rubbed my back saying 'its ok.' all the boys laughed. and rose.

Harrys *POV*

words cannot describe how i feel right now. i ran over and hugged at the boys. they all congratualed me and rose. im so happy OMIGOSH! how do i explain. hmm it feels like butterflies exploded inside of me.....that didnt sound how i wanted it to loli walked back over to rose and put my hand over our intwined fingers.

"Rosealie Styles. I like that." i said giving her a peck on the lips.

"Since when was your first name Rosealie!?" asked liam

"Since i was born." i said back laughing

all the boys laughed. rose was permitted to leave in the morning tommorow. they let me stay overnight like last time but this time they gave us the king size bed(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i cant wait to tell you guys what comes next! theres going to be 3 more books. so i m basically writing a sereies. but this one isnt over yet!

~Tori