Twitcam.

*ROSES POV*

we decided to watch a movie after simon left. i really hope its not a scary movie. if it is im not watching it.

"Lets watch a scary movie!" said liam

"Ya!: said all the boys except harry. he just looked at me.

"im not in the mood for scary.im also tired. im just going to bed. what are you gonna do rose?" said harry

"I dont like scary movies" i said getting up with harry. he gave me a piggy back ride to bed. i went to the bathroom to wash my face. i came back and harry was on his laptop. he just got it. hes in love. again (; turns out he was on twitcam.

*HARRYS POV*

all the fans wanted to see rose. theyve never seen a picture of her before.

"Babe? the ywant to see you. will you do this with me?" i asked slighty shaking her.

"I look awful tho." she said

"No you dont. you look beautiful." i said smiling at her and pulling her closer to me.

"Hi guys" she said with a smile

many comments kept saying KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!!!!!!!!!

"I think they want us to kiss." i said with a smile

then, well of course, we kissed. nothing long. another comment came up.

'you call that a kiss? lol'

so i gave rose a long passtionate make out kiss.

"Now i call that a kiss" i said pointing and looking into the camera.

we spent the rest of the night on twitcam. we were on till about 3a.m. the fans loved rose. thank god. they finally know her personality and how much we love eachother. so maybe they wont be hating on her so much now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

sorry this chapter was so short. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE x 18974896340786 comment what you think about the story so far.! and thank yo u guys so much for the 110 reads <3 Tori(: