Trap

Ethans POV

The party came to an end and I was leaning on the side of car, waiting for the girls to come.

Finally they came into view, Ellie and Hannah were trashed. They couldn't even walk properly. Olivia was sober though, as always.

"Get in" i spoke in a low voice.

Ellie and Hannah flopped in the back seat and Olivia got in the front seat with me. She seemed hesitant about it.

"Aren't you d-drunk?" She asked me as I started the car.

"No" I spoke.

"oh" she said quietly, and the rest of the car ride home was silent.

>
Olivia's pov

He isn't drunk. So what he did at the party, was on purpose? Confusion was all I felt the entire way back to Ellie and Ethans house.

Hannah and I were going to sleepover there, it was late anyways.

I don't want to fall down the same trap again. I really don't. I've been there once, and I don't think I can handle him a second time.

We reached ellie and Ethans house and everyone was asleep. The only noise made was by the click of the front door opening.

As we entered, nothing but darkness surrounded us.

Ethan helped me take Ellie and Hannah to Ellie's room, they were basically sleeping by now.

I shut the room door behind me and laid them down on the bed, tucking them in straight after.

And that's when I remembered that I didn't even bring a spare change of clothes. I really didn't want to sleep in my party outfit, I was all sweaty.

So I walked to Ellie's closet and grabbed the first thing I saw, which was a large white hoodie.

I took off my clothes and threw the hoodie on, it dropped to my knees, that's how big it was.

It was probably one of hers to be honest, she likes baggy clothes.

My eyes scanned the room and saw that there was literally no more space on the bed to sleep, so I grabbed a spare blanket and a pillow and headed down stairs.

I set the stuff on the couch and made my way to the kitchen in the dark. I'm used to this place, so I know my way around.

But it was pitch black.

Suddenly I bumped into something hard. My hand reached it and I placed my hand on it.

That's when the lights turned on and Ethan came into view.

My hand was placed on his bare chest.

"Oh shit, sorry" I mumbled, not being able to look him in the eye. I'm terrified of him, I really am.

He's just became this intimidating person, and after we broke up he seemed so unapproachable.

"Can't keep your hands off of me, I see" I smirked.

My eyes moved to my hand that was still placed on his chest, and I didn't even notice. I quickly pulled my hand away.

What came next, I would never have expected.

His large hand made its way to the side of my waist, and he backed me up against the counter top. Then he gripped both sides of my waist and lifted me effortlessly so I was now sitting on the countertop.

My brain was scattered all over the place and I literally could not comprehend what was going on right now.

I honestly thought he hated my guts. So what is he playing at now?

His hand made its way to my bare thigh, and it slowly moved higher and higher.

"E-Ethan" I whispered, being careful not to wake anyone.

It's crazy, the way he still made me feel even though it's been years since we broke up.

I thought I was over him, but I guess I'm not.

He looked at my eyes, then at my lips and he started leaning in. I was frozen.

I felt my heart burst into a million bubbles once I felt his soft lips brush against my own.

It's been forever since I've kissed them.

He didn't kiss me though, he just teased me.

I watched him pull away, leaving me feeling empty and not satisfied. I wanted to kiss him.

His tall body towered over me.

"You're gold baby, solid gold"
he whispered, looking deep into my eyes.

And I was sat there like and idiot, not able to say anything.

His eyes moved from my face, to the hoodie I was wearing.

His fingers tugged on the soft fabric of the white hoodie.

"It suits you, keep it" he spoke.

so it's his hoodie? That explains why it's so big.

And with that, he walked off to his room.

He walked away, leaving me feeling flushed and confused.

I'm confused because in front of everyone, he acts like he hates me. Like he doesn't want to see my face for even a second.

But when it's just the two of us, it's different. So so different.

A part of me wanted him to ask if I wanted to sleep in his room, since I would be spending the night on the couch.

But he isn't a gentleman like that. I knew he would have never asked.

I don't want him to have that effect on me. He knows he holds great power over me, and I'm vulnerable to his touch.

Ethans a fuckboy. This is what he does with every girl.

I kept telling myself that.

But he made me feel so... special. Like I was truly the only one. And that's what hurts, the fact that it isn't true.

He'll move on, he doesn't care.
___

is it just me or are boys hella confusing? like seriously make up your mind!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Vote + comment
For the next one <33