Unsure

Monday
At school
Olivia's POV

Ellie, Hannah and I were walking around at lunch. Suddenly I heard a familiar laugh; Ethans.

I turned around and saw Ethan and Cameron walking right behind us.

He noticed me too, and gave me a smile.

I turned back around and pulled out my phone, but I swear I have the worst luck ever. As soon as I pulled my phone out, it slipped out of my hand and fell on the concrete path.

"shit" I mumbled, quickly picking up the phone to see it was completely shattered.

"I can get that fixed for you for free" his voice startled me.

"How bitch" ellie snickered.

"Shut up, I know someone" he rolled his eyes.

"Wow Ethan Dolan being nice for once" she said sarcastically.

"Guys stop please" I asked.

"How am I gonna pay for this" I stressed out.

"You don't have to, I'll get it fixed for real" he spoke again.

"Are you sure" I asked.

"Hand it over, babygirl" he said, but he mouthed the 'babygirl' part so no one would hear.

I gave him my phone, I didn't have anything to hide anyways.

"I'll give it to you tomorrow morning".

"Thank you Ethan" I spoke. He's being so nice, even in front of others. That new.

He then walked away with his friends, leaving Ellie, Hannah and I alone again.

"You realize you just gave your fucking phone to my idiot asshole of a brother, right?" Ellie spoke as if I were crazy.

I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I know, I don't have anything to hide anyways. And I don't think he would try to steal it?" I said as if it was more of a question.

Truth is, I'm unsure. Unsure of why Ethan actually wants to do something nice for me. Surely there's something in it for him as well, otherwise he wouldn't be doing it.

"Your choice bitch, don't come to me if something goes wrong" ellie chuckled.

What else could possibly go wrong though?

My feelings for Ethan have resurfaced and harder then ever. And that alone definitely isn't a good thing. He's such trouble.

Ethans POV
Next morning
School

I lied. Obviously.

I actually did get her phone fixed, but it wasn't for free. I lied about knowing someone who would do it for free. But I don't really mind, I paid for it myself.

The reason I took her phone is because I want to put my number in it. I know that she deleted my number when we broke up.

As I sat in my car that was parked outside the school, my fingers tapped away on her contacts in her phone.

"Baby" I wrote as I put my number in. I hope she realizes it's me.

I couldn't help but snoop around in the phone a bit as well. It's hard not to when the girl that you're in love with literally handed you her phone.

On top of that it has no lock either.

I clicked on her photos and I was literally blown away. She's so beautiful.

She never posts any photos on her social media. I know that she's insecure, but I don't understand how.

She's literally perfect.

As I was looking at her pictures, I realized that all of the ones we took together weren't in her phone anymore. She deleted them.

It hurt like a bitch.
I've kept every single picture of us together.

I scrolled until one certain picture caught my eye. It was a mirror selfie of her in a white bikini.

Fuck. It really wasn't the right time or place to get turned on.

I clicked off of her phone and turned it off, shoving it in my back pocket. Then I got out of my car and walked towards school.

"Hey, I got your phone" I spoke as I handed it to her.

"Oh my gosh, thank you" she said.

There was a short and awkward moment between us. And I'm sure she could feel the tension too.

This really is weird. We've dated before and now I feel like we are going down that same track again.

"White is definitely your color. I'd love to see you in it... beneath me babygirl" i said smirking. I was referring to the picture I saw earlier.

The look on her face could tell me she was beyond confused.

Olivia's POV

"White is definitely your color. I'd love to see you in it... beneath me babygirl" he spoke.

I knew it was a sexual reference since he said he'd like to see me beneath him.

And then it all clicked. He probably saw my picture in the white bikini.

He walked away and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks out of embarrassment.

Baby: You're cute when you blush

My phone went off and that's what the text read. Suddenly my heart started racing.

I looked up from my phone to see Ethan looking back at me with a vivid smirk plastered onto his face.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself as I turned the other way and started walking to class.

He put his name as 'baby' in my phone.
Cute.

And for once, I felt like I was getting my old Ethan back. For once, I felt like he isn't completely heartless.

For once, in a very long time, it felt like he actually cares.
___

I highkey actually ship Olivia rouyre and Ethan irl as well oof.

Vote + comment
for the next chapter <33