Dark

"let's go to the beach" Ethan asked me as the two of us stood in the living room.

Ellie was in her room, probably about to come down soon.

"No, they're gonna get suspicious" I spoke.

"So you ask Ellie to go with you and I'll tag along" he spoke putting his arm around my waist.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips and I quickly pulled away. Dang I'm scared.

I'm really getting myself into this again.
And I know I'm gonna get hurt.

I walked up to Ellie's room and flopped on her bed while she was sitting on her laptop.

"Let's go to the beach, it's a nice day" I spoke.

I love going to the beach, especially in the evenings. The sun goes down and the sky goes a really pretty color.

Walking on the shore as the light waves of water hit against your skin is so soothing for me.

I love it.

"You know I'm always down" she cheered.

I love her.

"I'm borrowing your bikini" I spoke as I got off her bed and walked to her closet.

I ended up picking out a beige bikini and kept my shorts on, on top of the bikini. I'll take them off at the beach.

We both headed down stairs, and this is when Ethan would start his 'act'.

I walked down stairs and there he was. His eyes were once again fixed on my body.

Suddenly, flash backs of a few nights ago ran through my head.

The way he touched me. The way he kissed me. Just the way he made me feel was incredible. I loved every second of that night. It was beautiful.

No regrets.

He licked his lips and looked at me one last time before he spoke.

"Where are you guys going?" He asked, even though he knew.

I couldn't help but smile. He's so cute.

"Why do you care dipshit" ellie snickered.

Man, they way they argue is so funny to me. It's hard to hold back my laughter sometimes.

"I'm coming. I don't care" he spoke with a smirk.

"Ew no" ellie pushed him back playfully.

"You guys can't even drive for fucks sake" he chuckled.

"Ellie, it's okay. Let him come" I spoke, not trying to give away anything.

When she finally agreed, we walked outside to his car and just as I was about to hop in the back, ellie starting complaining.