Babygirl

Ethans POV

"ladies first" I smirked to her as she stood before me.

"Shouldn't you go first then" she said, with a sudden burst of confidence. She's usually so quiet around me.

"damn, snappy today are we".

she ignored my remark and made her way up the wooden stairs, and I followed closely behind her.

The reason I said ladies first is so I'd get a view of her ass to be honest. And man, did I get a view.

"The bathrooms there" she said, pointing to a white door.

"I'd rather go to your room" I spoke, in all honesty.

"Ethan" she spoke, suddenly her confidence was gone.

I took a step closer to her and she placed her hand on my chest to stop me. I grabbed her hand from my chest and kissed the top of it.

A light shade of pink arose to her cheeks.

Pretty little thing. Won't be so innocent when I'm done with her.

I backed her up against the outside of her room door. I could feel her warm heavy breathing against my neck, and it fucking turned me on.

My hands made their way to the sides of her waist and when I looked at her face, her eyes were fluttered shut.

Her chest was rising up and down at a rapid pace, almost like she was scared.

As much as I act heartless, seeing her be scared of me tears me apart. I don't want that at all.

For fucks sake, I love her.
I never stopped. And I hate myself everyday for not telling her I do.

I guess I am a pussy.

I can't admit it to her, but it's the truth. Nothing but the truth.

"Hey, why are you scared" I said in a soft tone.

There was a pause between us.

"Ethan what are we" She softly spoke, almost a whisper.

Her question really had me thinking. What are we? What do I want to be with her? I don't actually know. "Whatever you want us to be babygirl" I spoke near her ear.

Babygirl.
A nickname I gave to her while we were together. I don't call anyone else that.

She's my babygirl.

I know that every little thing I do affects her. I love that I have control over her. It's a nice... feeling.

"Do you actually like me" she stuttered, she was hesitant to ask me. She's always had doubt with me actually liking her.

Even when we dated. She felt that I never had feelings for her because she wasn't good enough for me.

But damn, she's perfect.

I couldn't bring myself to get any words out, so I thought why not just show her.

They say actions speak louder than words anyways.

I pressed my lips on her own soft ones.

That feeling man. It's only there with her. It's never been there with any other girls.

Love is a thing huh? Who knew.

Who knew I was capable of falling in a love, especially with a girl like her.

Everyone thinks I'm a player, and I guess I am. But not when it comes to her. Never.

we pulled away, breathless.

She was about to say something as panic took over her, but I stopped her from talking.

"Shh, this is our little secret, okay?" I asked in a whisper.

She quickly nodded her head and bit her lip unintentionally. But fuck.

"0h my fucking god" I groaned. It was so sexy.

She moved away from me and quickly walked back down the stairs, leaving me feeling flustered.

I ran my hand through my hair and let out a sigh.

Usually I never make an effort with girls, they come to me. But with her it's so so different.

I keep coming back to her.

>
Olivia's pov

"So how is school going kids" Lisa asked the three of us.

But truthfully I couldn't really focus on anything after what Ethan did. I still don't know if he actually likes me, or if he just wants me for the lust.

"Olivia?" My mom called out my name, causing me the snap out of my thoughts.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"School is good".

"It's hard to talk to you kids, you're always busy on your phones, especially Ethan" Lisa laughed.

My eyes scanned the table to see Ethan who was busy eating dinner.

"Yeah, But I think I've actually found someone to keep myself busy now" Ethan spoke, and his infamous smirk was back.

As he said it, he looked directly at me which made butterflies swarm in my stomach.

"who oh my god" ellie suddenly chimed in.

"Shut up, you don't need to know" he joked.

"You shut up and tell me" ellie snapped.

"Calm down guys" Sean spoke.

Embarrassed. That's how I felt knowing he was talking about me. My own bestfriend doesn't even know.

But it doesn't scare me that ellie doesn't know. The reason being is because we've done this before. Snuck around without anyone knowing.

He promised me no one would find out, and no one did.

I think all this time I've been scared to fall in his trap, that I forgot all about the thrill of it.

I forgot all about how good he makes me feel. I forgot all about it.

But I want to fall in his trap. I really fucking do.
___

traps traps traps. we love a good trap.
vote + comment
for the next chapter <33