Secret

next day
Sunday

I was at home now, curled up on my bed.

all weekend he never left my mind. Ethan Grant Dolan.

it's like, everything he does is stuck with me for a lifetime. Thinking so much about him this weekend sparked up faded memories.

Memories of us together.

He was such a sweetheart back then. But one thing that really bugged me was the fact that he smoked. A lot.

I hated it.

I don't know why he's changed so much. Or maybe he hasn't. Maybe I just think that because I haven't had a proper conversation with him in years.

Maybe I just think he's changed because I'm not close to him anymore.

I still remember our first kiss. It was on the balcony of his room.

Someone threw a party and I remember how much I liked him. fuck that.

I remember how much I loved him.

*Flashback*

I walked up to his room and saw him standing on the balcony. Smoke blowing out from his mouth as a cigarette rested between his fingers.

He was standing all alone.

A grey hood covered his brown locks and on top he wore a denim jacket.

My feet carried me slowly towards him, and I took a step outside on the balcony. Shivers ran down my spine from the cold winter air. Goosebumps appeared on it.

Or maybe they were from his presence. From being to close to him.

"you should stop smoking Ethan. it's so bad for you" I spoke.

He turned around and faced me. No expression on his face, and he looked almost... intimidating.

I watched as he threw the cigarette on the concrete below us and stepped on it. The smoke faded away.

His eyes met mine and I took a slight step back, because I was nervous. My back hit the side of the metal rails on the balcony.

He took a step closer to me, and his hands now rested on the side of my hips. I was wearing a crop top, so his skin on mine gave me even more goosebumps.

"Don't be afraid babygirl" he whispered.

There was a short moment of utter silence between us. Neither of us knowing what to say.

But then, he leaned in and gently pressed his lips on mine. Electricity bolted through my veins.

A few seconds later, he pulled away and simply walked out of the room. It left me feeling slightly empty. I wanted more.

*Flashback over*

I never knew how powerful he was, until that day.