Chapter 8

"That was a nice battle..." Said ???

"But you could've done better though...." ??? whispered to Ash/Aaron.

"Thank you sir! I believe that your name was Kurosaki, right?" Asked Bonnie.

"Yes, that would be me." Said Giovanni/Kurosaki.

"Ash tightens his fists.

"Why are you even here?!" Ash/Aaron asked.

"Now, Now, don't get all nervous, Aaron, it's my match now, so you may want to get out of the battlefield before I hurt you." Giovanni/Kurosaki smirked under his mask.

"Woah! Looks like there is a non-friendly Rivalry between Aaron and Kurosaki!!!"

[In the stands]

"That's obvious...but why though?" Asked Cynthia.

"They probably have some reasons...." Gary sweatdropped.

[Gary's POV]

"Oh snap! This is bad!"

[End Of Gary's POV]

"It looks like they hate eachother." Serena said.

"Yes...indeed, i noticed that too. They probably have a past together....and most definitely...not a good one...." Brock added.

[N's POV]

"I have to find a reason why these two hate eachother....this could ruin the whole tournament!"

[End Of N's POV]

"Sir, What is that? Bonnie asks.

Bonnie goes near Giovanni/Kurosaki.

Ash out his arm out in front of her.

"Stop...." Ash/Aaron calmly says.

"Huh? Why?" Bonnie asks.

"Don't go near him...come on...let's get out of the arena...." Ash/Aaron says.

Ash then motions her to follow him to leave.

"Ohhhh.....You are making kids afraid of me?" Chuckled Giovanni/Kurosaki.

"They should be...Now Bonnie, let's go..." Ash/Aaron says.

Ash starts walking out of the arena and Bonnie follows him.

[In the exit tunnel with Ash and Bonnie]

"Umm.....Aaron...why did you tell me to stay away from Kurosaki?" Asked Bonnie.

"He's dangerous...that's all you need to know for now." As/Aaron said.

"B-But-" Bonnie gets cut off.

"I said no...I'm not even your brother to command you something...If you want your good, stay away from him... all of you..." Ash/Aaron said.