Chapter 9

Ash enters the Pokémon Center.

"YOU!!! COME HERE!!!" Angrily said N.

Woah, calm down, N" Said Gary.

"NO, WE WONT!" Yelled Brock

Brock tries to grab Ash/Aaron.

Ash dodges Brock.

"Huh? What's going on?" Asked Ash/Aaron.

Gary gets in front of Ash/Aaron.

"What the fuck is happening?" Ash/Aaron asked.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW!!!" N yelled.

"What did I do?" Ash says while calm.

"YOU HURT SERENA!!!" Yelled Brock.

"Wha?! Why?! Why would I do that?!" Asked Ash/Aaron.

Serena get in front of Ash/Aaron.

"GUYS STOP! Aaron did nothing wrong! YOU didn't let me explain!" Serena sobbed.

Ash's eyes turned blue and he glares at them.

"Who made her cry again?!..." Ash/Aaron said with a cold voice with anger that sent shivers down everyone's spine.

[Ash/Aaron's POV]

"I feel like...I'm getting power....Why? Is it because Serena is sad?! And why am I getting mad at them?!"

[End Of Ash/Aaron's POV]

The whole gang gasps after seeing Ash's eyes while Gary and Serena didn't see it, since they are in front of Ash, facing them.

"Wh-What...w-was...that?" N said nervously, but in shock.

[Brock's POV]

"Was that Aura?!...Can this guy really control Aura?!"

[End Of Brock's POV]

"Aaron, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault..." Serena said with a sad tone.

"No it's not....It's THEIR fault...But don't worry, anyway....." Ash/Aaron said as he started to walk away.

"Um...Aaron..." Nervously said Brock.

Ash turns around to face them.

"Yes?" Ash/Aaron said.

"I...um...am sorry...You see, ever since we lost someone really important and special to us...who also had a really close bond with Serena...we are kind of overprotective for her. We just don't want the same to happen...you seem like a risky guy, who has enemies...for example, Kurosaki...You two don't get along that well...It's just-" Brock gets cut off.

[Ash's POV]

"I was that important?"

[End Of Ash's POV]