Chapter 31

Mewtwo Faints.

"I-I....Lost?..." Giovanni said in shock.

"W-We...Won? W-We....Did it?" Ash said in shock.

"HE DID IT!!! ASH MADE IT TO THE TOP!!! WE HAVE A WINNER EVERYBODY!!!"

The crowd roars loudly in cheers.

"PIKA!!!!"

Pikachu climbs on top of Ash and gives him a huge hug on the right side of his face while Ash runs towards the battlefield to check if Greninja was ok.

"Greninja? You alright?!" Ash asked.

Greninja then jumps out of the smoke and charges at Ash, giving him a huge hug.

"GRENINJAAAA!!!"

"I know buddy!!! We did it!!! Finally!! After all these years!!!" Ash exclaimed while he hugged Greninja back.

"That's....An interesting change of personality... considering some moments ago...you wanted to kill me..." Giovanni said.

Ash let's go of Greninja and looks at Giovanni.

"I still plan on doing so, if you try to harm Serena or any of my friends." Ash growled.

Greninja and Pikachu stand in a fighting stance.

"Greninja!"

"Pika!"

"It doesn't matter if I die anymore....I couldn't bring them back.... I have failed." Giovanni scoffed.

"Huh? What are you talking about, Old man?! You couldn't save who?! Wh-" Ash gets cut off.

"Shut up for a second would you!" Giovanni growled.

"Huh?!" Ash exclaimed.

[Ash's POV]

"Is he getting crazy...?!"

[End of Ash's POV]

Giovanni notices the police entering the arena, so he takes out an Ultraball.

"Look kid...I don't have time to explain everything... J-Just take...this..." Giovanni said as he handed the Ultraball out.

"Maybe he can help you find them...Hopefully you are worth enough to-" Giovanni gets cut off.

They hear footsteps of both people and Pokémon.

In the distance, some soldiers can be seen running their way.

"We have no time! Take this Ultraball! I trust you to find out what I mean by yourself!" Giovanni said.

"But-" Ash gets cut off.

The footsteps get louder.

"NO BUTS!!!" Giovanni said as he shoved the Ultraball to his chest.