Chapter 10 - Ray returns from the past

~~~ Singer and Thunder

When Thunder realized Skye and Misty weren't coming back she settled down next to the new girl. She curled up in bed with her back against the other and quickly fell asleep. During the night, she woke up when the girl moved from the bed. When all she did was use the bathroom and crawl back in Thunder was pleased and went back to sleep.

The next time the girl awoke Thunder did as well and stood up and yawned, "Morning Singer, would you like another shower? I will work some lotion into your hair and back which will help with some of the rough spots. After breakfast, I will take you to medical if you want. You can talk to them about taking care of the muscle repairs if possible."

The other girl sat up and instinctively pulled the cover over her chest since she was nude at the moment. It wasn't a condition she was comfortable with since that usually meant you were in bed with someone and not for sleep. Thankfully she hadn't been forced to do it yet to survive in that hell hole but she knew others who had, "Um, a hot shower sounds good but I think I can get the lotion myself."

Thunder snorted, "If you can get your back by yourself I will be mighty impressed." She turned to face the girl and her face hardened for a moment, "You do not need to fear being nude around here for showers and sleeping. Nobody will do anything to you which you don't approve of. I am sure it's hard to believe but it is true. There is a robe next to you which you can pull on while you get used to the shower and casual nudity."

Singer didn't believe her though she wished and hoped it was true. She wasn't going to hold her breath though. She grabbed the light robe and jerked it on as she slid out of bed and followed the other girl to the showers. When she did step into the shower she had to shudder in enjoyment of the hot water.

Thunder had to grin at her reaction, "I am going to work some soap into your hair and give you a good scalp massage. Relax and enjoy it." She started humming off tune as she started to work on Singer's hair.

Shadow walked in and rolled her eyes, "Thunder you should wait a few days before you start humming. You are likely to scare her half to death with the mangled notes you somehow manage to produce." When she walked into the shower she gave Singer a pleasant smile, "Morning Singer and don't let her off note singing scare you. I have some earplugs if you want." She was snickering as she said that.

Thunder ignored her and kept humming as she worked on Singer's hair. Once she was done she had her rinse the shampoo out and worked in a good conditioner. Even compared to when they had showered last night her hair looked and felt better. Shadow was working on Thunder's back as Thunder was getting ready to scrub down Singer's. When Shadow hit one spot Thunder tensed, "Oh goodness, don't stop. I didn't realize that was so itchy until you nailed it."

Singer glanced over her shoulder and had to snicker at the expression on Thunder's face. Her lips were pulled back and had a grimace of pleasure as the itch was dealt with. Her eyes were closed and one foot started thumping against the floor. That was entirely too much and she started really snickering, "That is a really funny expression you have."

Thunder growled at her but that was it. Eventually they finished the shower and after getting dried off pulled out the suit undergarments. She had to roll her eyes at Shadow since her undies were pink with little red hearts scattered around. On the front of her panties was a big heart and it just looked so wrong.

Singer noticed as well and looked rather startled, "How the heck do you do that? I have never seen someone do it before." Shadow snickered at her and told her how to adjust the suit. After a few trial and errors her undies were black with white skulls on them. The skulls did have little red bows on one side and she received an eye roll from the others.