Chapter 1 - Flitter goes to the fold

~~~ Setting the house up

Vyra sighed when she was contacted by Ray. She woke Daisy up, "Flitter is in labor. Wake Gentle since she needs to be there, have Gerdal and Dusty go to the pack house and set it up once they are gone. Send a message out to everyone about what is happening."

As she was talking Spike came in with Aqua and let her know the ambulance had been called for "I also contacted the Temple Mother since she wished to be there as well. Aqua will remain here to help Daisy ensure everything is ready. Go and we will take it from here and ensure that Flitter's wishes are taken care of."

Spike and Vyra nodded and headed over to Flitter's house. By the time they arrived the ambulance had arrived. Several minutes later the medics brought Flitter down on a floater, "We will follow in one of the vehicles." They nodded and once Flitter was settled they left.

~~~ Pups go to the hospital

The morning after Flitter had been taken to the hospital the kids woke early. All of them just knew that Flitter was in labor and they also felt the need to go to the hospital. Hands slowly moved off the bed and pulled on some shorts and a shirt as the girls were waking up. He turned to the bed and had to mentally roll his eyes. He still wasn't totally used to their not wearing shirts. The young girls weren't a problem but Savory was growing and he felt embarrassed at times around her, "Get dressed please and then we will see if Misty and the other two are awake." At the temple, he wore robes but at other times he went with what he was used to.

Hands waved Nuzzle over and pulled out a shirt he had made for her but hadn't given to her yet. Hands hoped she liked it since it had pictures of some of the animals from My Little Pet Shop on it, "Come here luv and try this on."

She took it and her eyes widened as she looked at it before throwing her arms around him, "I loves it. Thanks you big brother." She pulled it on and some matching shorts he had made to match the shirt and she looked darling in them.

As she was getting dressed Salty sat up and rolled off the bed with a good stretch. Hands had to sigh, "I am sorry but you having Pack Hands on your shorts bothers me." He covered his face for a moment and sighed again.

Salty simply snickered at him as she got dressed as well, "Well if Mist on Water can have Pack Johnson on her shorts why can't I have Pack Hands?" She gave him an earnest look that was patently false.

Hands rolled his eyes and after picking Nuzzle up walked out of the room. He encountered the other girls, "Morning." He just felt quiet and a bit worried but he just didn't know why.

Misty gave them a hug and they walked into the living room in silence, "I will get some coffee and tea going for everyone." She wasn't hungry either and the quiet mood was impacting her as well.

About that time Daisy and Aqua walked in and gave everyone a good hug and kiss, "Get your drinks and we will take you to the hospital. According to Spike Flitter will deliver within the next hour or two." Daisy told them and gave them an extra hug just because. If things went as expected this wasn't going to be the best of mornings.

All of them nodded and Hands fixed an extra cup for Ray since he was sure Ray was going to need it. After a quick check on how he looked by Misty she turned to the two Liraque, "We are ready to go."

The two Liraque led them out of the house and to one of the pack vehicles. As they were lifting off she sent a message to Gerdal to finally set the plans in motion. She got a reply from him and knew he and Dusty would take care of everything. By the time they arrived home there would be food and some drinks as well as the other items Flitter had asked for.