Chapter 6 - The fight

~~~ Visiting Sunny's mom

After telling Ray and Gentle what the two of them were going to be doing for the morning the four of them left the house. All the other girls were staying at the house though Savory pretended to pout. He had gently kissed her pouty lip and then nipped it for good measure. That got him bonked but he figured he deserved it so he didn't even bother complaining about it, "I would take the two of you but this is a really special time for Sunny. Maybe next time if she invites you can go as well."

Savory snickered at him, "I know that silly boy. I just wanted a kiss before you left." Just to be funny she looked up at him from under her lashes and blinked her eyes at him before turning away.

Hands had to scratch his head for a moment, "Then why didn't you say so? You could have asked ding-bat." When she batted her eyelashes at him Hands knew she was picking on him. Why he had no idea but she was.

She simply looked over her shoulder and smiled at him before continuing to where she had been going. Once she and Kythryn were out of sight she snickered quietly at his confused expression.

Hands muttered at her and turned and stomped out of the house, "Misty I hate you because I know you had to have had a talk with her. I am so sure I would eat my ship suit." He glowered at her and ignored Sunny's worried look.

Nuzzle snickered at his grouchy face, "I still woves my Strong Hands. Does that help?" She used her lost puppy look on him.

Hands glowered down at her, "Rotsa ruck with those eyes... Girls can't live with them and can't live without them." He did let a smile show that though he was miffed, not by her.

Nuzzle did the puppy dog eyes one more time and let her lower lip quiver, "But I's just little lost pup. Will you pwese keep me?" She lowered her ears and dropped her tail down as well. The final touch was to hold her hands under her chin fingers interlaced as if begging.

Hands took a moment to debate on what to do to the little stinker before finally settling his head in one hand and heaving a heavy sigh, "Fine since you are just a little pup I will get you little pup bed for you and I will make sure your water is fresh." He turned and started to walk towards the transport when Misty smacked him. He didn't bother saying anything and kept going.

Sunny was looking really confused and finally tugged on Misty's sleeve, "He wouldn't leave her alone would he?" She thought he was joking but it had looked so serious.

Misty ruffled her hair and since Nuzzle heard her she let go of Hands hand and moved back to her. She had a sneaky little smirk on her face. After she grabbed Sunny's hand she snickered at her, "Somebodys said not let boys start thinks they know what a girl wants. If male starts thinking they's do, does something to make him rethink things."

"I heard that and I am getting you a doggy bed instead and give you fewer people bones." He stomped into the transport and when Nuzzle climbed in he scooped her up. After tossing her in the air carefully he settled her next to him. He started chewing like he was working on a piece of gum including the snaps and pops, "Ya kno' Nuz' old buddy I think I want to do something with my hair. Maybe get it dyed with a pink stripe down the center, blue on one side and maybe shave the other off. Whatcha ya' tink'."

Nuzzle turned toward him with an appalled look on her face. He was even twirling a lock of hair around one finger. His posture had changed and sort of softened his body and looks. His eyes were staring out the window at nothing as he kept up the fake chewing. She sampled his emotions and then settled for punching him in the side, "You is a meanie stinky boy."