[8]

Eight

"Important?"

"Yeah you know the show roommate right?" He asked putting his phone away. You nod your head like the others.

"Well one of you girls is going to be on the show with one of us," he finished saying making you widen your eyes. "Yeah it's going to be eleven people living in a house."

"I know the show but why us?"

"Well you and Jungkook were chosen to go," he said making Jungkook look up.

"So we are both going to be there?"

Seokjin nod. Jungkook looked at you worried, "Are you sure you are okay with it? You'll be in front of cameras 24/7."

"I know. I'm okay with it."

"You will have to get ready cause you have to go in tomorrow," Seokjin said and you realized you had to pack up fast.

"God I have to pack up!"

"Do you need a drive home?" Jungkook asked but you shook your head.

"No it's fine. We could go. You need to pack up too. I'll see you all tomorrow!"

You head outside with Ada and went back to the building. You started packing millions of things with Ada helping you.

"Should I take my BTS sweater?"

"Maybe," Ada shrugged. "You know, I just noticed that your sweater says Jungkook in the back. I should've known."

"Ugh."

"You know the MV will be coming out in 3 days and you will be in that house with strange people," Ada smiled with her arms crossed. "I trust you."

You both finished packing and fell asleep. You on your bed and Ada on the suitcase.

The next day.

"ADA I'M LEAVING! JUNGKOOK IS WAITING TO DRIVE ME THERE!" You yelled at the girl who was sleeping. Ada woke up not knowing in what room she was in.

"Oh yeah don't worry I'll be here. Text me!" She said and you head outside and saw Jungkook waiting in a car. He went outside and helped you put the stuff inside. You got in and sat next to him. After the sort of long quiet ride you finally arrived with Jungkook at the house and you noticed there were cameras everywhere.

"Are you sure you will be okay?" He asked before walking inside. You nod and you both walked inside while all the cameras where on you both. There were three guys already there.

"Hello," you shyly said walking inside before Jungkook. Jungkook then noticed the jacket you were wearing. Jungkook? It's me.

"I know you guys! Baekhyun! Chanyeol! And Jackson!"

"Wow you're a fan?" Jackson chuckled walking to you like the others.

"Yeah."

"Nice meeting you Y/n. I'm a fan of you and Ada," Baekhyun smiled. I'm her number one fan, Jungkook scoffed.

"Same me too!" Chanyeol smiled.

"That's nice wow I never thought I'll see you guys here. I'm starting to get nervous now," Jungkook in back of you hearing all the conversation was starting to feel kind of jealous but still showed a smile.

"Jungkook long time no see," Baekhyun told Jungkook.

"Yeah I haven't seen you both since months."

"I'm still not quite used to the cameras around but I think I'll do good. Oh I have to find my room!"