[26]

Twenty-Six

"Ada I need to talk to you alone," Taehyung said. Both Ada and Taehyung went to his room and closed the door. "So, I asked Hobi yesterday, if he likes you."

"You did?" Her eyes widen. "What did he say?"

"You will have to figure that out on your own," he smirked.

"But Tae!!" She whined cutely making his heart died.

"That's how it has to be," suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Come in."

Hoseok suddenly walked in, "Hey— Ada why are you here?"

"Ah we were just talking. I'll see you both after. I'm going to the studio," she nervously said and left the room.

"Taehyung. What happened?" Hoseok asked confused.

Taehyung sighed, "She's a really great girl. Don't lose your chance and confess to her. That's all I'll say."

||

"Hey guys! We are back!"

"Where were you both?" Seokjin appeared with his arms crossed.

"Um, you tell him," you whispered to Jungkook.

"Um remember. Yesterday. Date. Yeah," he chuckled nervously.

"HE LOST HIS V CARD!" Yoongi yelled.

"I heard V so I'm here," Taehyung said coming to the room.

"Did you both do it?" Namjoon asked confused.

"Um don't kill us when I tell you this," Jungkook said holding your hand. "We both did it long time ago. Like months ago."

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Seokjin yelled but Jungkook grabbed your hand and ran with you to his room locking the door.

"Really? Such a little baby."

Then there was a knock on the door. Jungkook opened it and the boys came inside.

"Okay so we need to have a talk. Sit down mister!" Seokjin said forcing him to sit in bed next to you. "Thank god I don't need to have 'the talk' with this kid."

"How was it?" Namjoon suddenly asked.

Jimin continued, "Was it good? Is she good at it?"

"You know all of these questions involve me right?"

Jungkook chuckled, "It was amazing, more than good it was wonderful, and she is the best at it. She's just so amazing."

"MY SHIP!" Taehyung cheered with the other boys.

"How many times now?" Seokjin asked.

"I think yesterday at night was our 4th or 5th time."

"How did it go?" Namjoon asked annoying you both.

"Well he went straight ahead and told me 'I want to have sex with you again' while he was driving," you said and Jungkook smiled like a bunny shyly looking down. "It was hot at the moment."

"See, she loved it. She even wanted more this morning," Jungkook said full of himself.

"HEY! It wasn't my fault. You started it!"

"So you mean I make you wet in a second?" He whispered but the others heard.

"That's not what I—," he suddenly put his hand on your thigh making you gulp.

"You see, proves my point," he pecked your lips and smiled.

"So now we are invisible?" Yoongi asked with arms crossed.