[23]

Twenty-Three

"What do you mean?" Jackson asked tilting his head to the side confused.

"You like my girl?" Jungkook asked and he looked at him shocked.

"Who told you that?" He sighed already knowing what Jacob told him.

"You don't need to know. I knew either way. I figured it out right after they told me. I knew what happened by Roommate, also by the things you told Namjoon and Got7. I knew it already."

"Jungkook, I couldn't stop it."

"I know feelings can't be stopped," Jungkook said as Jackson looked down.

"It broke my heart when I knew she got together with you. Sometimes when we were rehearsing for the collab and you called her I would ignore the call like nothing happened because I didn't want you to talk to her but I knew it was impossible."

"Why? Why would you tell Jacob to take the picture? You basically forced him to," Jungkook said.

Jackson looked confused, "Wait what?! I never forced him to do nothing."

Jackson was confused in what Jungkook was saying but Jungkook heard the recording. So he assumed it was because of what Jacob said at first.

"Why would you trust the guy who took the picture to ruin your lives?" Jackson said which was true.

"I don't trust you Jackson," Jungkook said straight to the point.

Jackson sighed, "I know. But please. I didn't tell him to do that."

"We will see then. Everyone saw the picture already. Now I don't care about me but I care about her and what she will go through."

"I told you aready. I didn't tell him to!" Jackson yelled.

"Then where did the recording come from?"

"What recording?"

Jungkook sighed, "The one that Jacob took at the girls house."

"I didn't know about that."

Jungkook chuckled, "You said it with your own words. Either you tell me why you did it and apologize to the fans or I will upload the recording to the public. Think about it. You have three days."

And with that Jungkook left. He left over to his building and found the boys there.

"He looks angry," Jimin chuckled.

"Do you think it's something about Y/n?" Namjoon asked and he shrugged.

"He doesn't want to admit it. Jackson keeps lying," Jungkook explained hitting the table mad.

"Look calm down and sit the fuck down please," Yoongi said looking up from his phone.

"I told him he had to tell everyone he was the one who told to take the picture and to apologize to Y/n or the recording will be published," Jungkook explained.

"I don't know. We may get in more trouble," Namjoon said. "If that happens then people will start wondering who was the one who took the recording."

"I don't know anymore," Jungkook sighed sitting down on the couch exhausted and tired of everything. The boys started going to sleep one by one as there was a knock on the door while Jungkook was all alone.

"Y/n? What are you doing here at this time?"

"The boys told me you came mad so I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Aww my princess," he took you inside and sat on the couch next to you. "Princess I'm starting to think about something. Why would Jacob want to take the picture? He wasn't really forced. Also, if Jackson and Jacob are friends then why tell on him? He told us what happened and showed the recording as well."