[30]

Thirty

"Jungkook, we need to plan the stuff for the wedding."

"Princess, Ada and the boys are working on it. Just like my mom and dad."

You widen your eyes, "Y-your m-mom and d-dad?"

"Yeah baby what's wrong?" He asked cutely. You never met them so you just shrugged.

"Right! You never met them yet. I did meet yours months ago back in Daegu where they live but you never met mine. I should take you to them before the wedding."

"Um s-sure," you said nervously.

Jungkook pecked your lips, "Don't worry baby. They know you just like my brother. I told them about you when you debuted and they knew I fell in love so when we started dating they were so happy."

"You are a cutie."

"You too. Look, tomorrow morning you and I are going to Busan to meet my parents so pack your things cause we will be staying over at their house," he said and you stood up. "Don't be nervous about it baby. It will be okay."

||

It was morning. You and Jungkook got everything ready to leave. Your managers let you go for three days and then come back for a few shows and then the wedding. By now everyone knew about the wedding and support it.

The other members already knew and they stayed sleeping just like Ada stayed in Jungkook's room for the days they will be gone.

He kept saying it will be alright but you were still nervous. Once you arrived in Busan, you and Jungkook got a cab to his parents house and when you arrived you noticed how big the place was.

"Hyung came to see you so he will be staying here for a couple of days," he said as you remembered he had an older brother. You both walked to the house and Jungkook grabbed a key and opened the door. "Hyung? Mom, dad?"

"Oh look! Jungkook you are back home!!" His mom yelled. She went over to Jungkook and gave him a hug just like his father and brother did.

"Yeah. Look, this is Y/n. My girlfriend as you knew and my soon to be wife," he said as you bowed to them.

"Oh Y/n! The famous idol Jungkook always talked about. I'm glad you both are together. Thank you so much for making our Kookie happy," Mr. Jeon sat patting Jungkook's head. Jungkook just smiled not seemed to be bothered at it just cause he was a cute baby.

They invited you in and you sat with Jungkook on the couch as they sat in front of you. Junghyun chuckled, "Look at you, Jungkook. A soon to be wife already at 21. I only have a girlfriend."

Mrs. Jeon sighed, "Honey be careful with that. I'm not against you both having a kid but keep in mind you are young and have careers. If it does happen just remember we are here and will support you."

Junghyun agreed, "Yup. Wait- so that mean he isn't a virgin-oh shi—I'm sorry."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Technically, she was my first as I was hers."

Mrs. Jeon smiled, "Aww what a beautiful couple. I'm glad our youngest son is happy. Oh! I almost forgot. We made food. Come eat up you must be tired."

She stood up and took you both to the dinning room. It was pretty big and really fancy. You sat down next to Jungkook and started eating up with the others.

"Mom, did you change up my room from last time?" Jungkook asked as you looked up.

She nod, "Oh yeah. It's more grown up. Since I knew you came with your girlfriend I bought a bigger bed for you both cause I know you will want to sleep together."