[24]

Twenty-Four

"Jungkook stop~," you moaned by accident while Jungkook started waking you up by touching your thighs and kissing your face.

"Jungkook ah~," you moaned once again while Jungkook's hot breath was near your area. You only had your underwear on because that's how you usually slept and obviously Jungkook didn't mind.

Jungkook chuckled, "I want to have some fun. I want to do many things right now in this room."

"Well let me sleep!" You covered yourself with the covers but Jungkook took them off.

"Come on baby, don't be like that!"

"I'm just sleepy," you finally opened your eyes and Jungkook smiled with his bunny teeth. His hand gently touched your cheek and pulled you closer to him.

"Kookie~," his hand was on your waist as he pulled you closer and kissed your lips.

Jungkook smiled, "I just can't stop."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Shit."

Jungkook looked at you confused, "What?"

"I'm only wearing my underwear and a thin sweater on WITH NO BRA."

Jungkook smirked, "You look hot to be honest."

"I'm going to change," you stood up and grabbed your things running to the bathroom as Jungkook opened the door from the bedroom.

You continued to dress up putting on the same clothes you had last time and fixed your hair. You head outside to see Hoseok and Jimin there.

"Hey!" Hoseok smiled cutely. You said good morning and yawned which Jungkook found adorable. He pulled out his arms signaling you to come closer and hugged you.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, "Did you not let her sleep last night?"

"Geez hyung. Don't get into our lives like that," Jungkook said hugging you tight.

"Ey we need to protect the Maknae!" Hoseok said arms crossed.

"True."

Jungkook looked at you and smiled, "And you agree?"

"Cause I want to protect my baby as well," you poked his nose cutely.

"You are the baby," he chuckled and kissed your lips softly.

"I'm getting out of here," Jimin said and Hoseok followed as they both left.

"Princess.... I'm bored," he said once again.

"Well then— OH SHIT. I just remembered I have to get back home! The boys are probably already there. They said to meet up today at my house for the MV shooting so we could all go together."

"With them?" He felt uneasy and you knew. He sighed and hugged you tight. "Can I at least go with you?"

"Um Jungkook. I don't know if the others will like that. I would love for you to come."

"Okay then I'm going," he said without hesitation. You both head out and went to meet the others. Ada was outside the building with them already.

"Well look at who decided to appear?" Ada said and you rolled your eyes at her dramatic self.

"Hey Y/n!" Jaebum smiled.