[32]

Thirty-Two

You and Jungkook arrived back at his parents house and Junghyun answered the door, "Hmm, you came the next day I see."

He let you both inside and chuckled.

"Of course. We needed some time off," Jungkook smiled.

Mr. Jeon came from the kitchen listening to the conversation as well as Mrs. Jeon, "I see. Protection or no?"

Mrs. Jeon smacked his shoulder, "Hey! Shush!"

Jungkook and you chuckled, "Now that is a private question but I can tell you she loved it."

You hid your face in embarrassment in his jacket as he smiled. It was hilarious to you that Jungkook could talk to his parents about anything. Even if it's perverted. They could just laugh at it.

"Let the lady walk. She needs to walk for the wedding," Mr. Jeon glared at him.

"Yeah Jungkook!"

Jungkook smirked at you, "You tell me this now but last night you wanted me so bad."

"Oh god!"

Mrs. Jeon chuckled, "Yeah he is always like that. So, you both are leaving today right? At night?"

"Well the plane leaves early so we need to be there earlier."

Mr. Jeon sighed, "We will miss you both. At least we could go to see the wedding. I'm glad you came here. You see now we could be relieved that our son is dating a good and nice girl."

"It's getting late so I think we should start packing up already."

"Oh yeah," Jungkook said looking at his watch. "We can't miss the flight."

He took your hand and went with you to the room. You packed up everything with him and changed clothes. It was getting late already so you walked with Jungkook outside as he helped with the luggage.

"Leaving now?" Mrs. Jeon asked and you nod.

"Yeah, sorry that we had to leave early. We need to be back at home for a couple shows."

Junghyun came from his room and leaned against the wall, "Well, we wish you a good trip together. Stay safe and take care of my little brother."

"I know don't worry," you smiled and said your goodbyes. Then you both took a cab to the airport. Who would've known there were a lot of fans there. "Um babe, how did they know?"

Jungkook just shrugged, "I don't know but if we don't hurry up then we are losing the flight."

He got his backpack and took out your face mask and his. You both put it on and the hoodies as well. You walked together inside and a couple of fans did notice but thought it was better to keep silent and let you both go back home.

You arrived back home with Jungkook and got another cab. It drove over to Mixta's building since the boys weren't going to be back home yet.

"So, we are alone," he said looking around.

"Yeah."

"Should we perhaps plan for a baby?" He asked as he laid you back on the couch and hovered on top of you.

"Well, I."

Suddenly the door opened.

"WE ARE BACK!" Ada yelled.

"Of course," you rolled your eyes.

Seokjin suddenly noticed what was happening and separated you both, "Hey hey! Back off you two! What was gonna happen here?"