[1]

One

"Geez stop stalking BTS everyday! If they knew then you would seem like a creep to them," Ada yelled coming in the room. You both were living together in a really expensive building but right now you were in a hotel because of tour, as you were famous.

"Ada you like them too so stop talking. I heard your bias is V or what about J-Hope? Or is it, RM?"

"Stop you are a meany!" She complained making you laugh. She was looking at her phone checking the news when she suddenly yelled. "I found something."

"What?"

"Talking about them-BTS knows us!" She said making you stand up in shock. "Look at this interview!"

Interview

Interviewer: So guys I know you have lots of fans around the world and lots of ARMYS are famous too. Do you know of any famous ARMY?

RM: John Cena, Shawn Mendez... a few more yeah.

Interviewer: Good. Now have you heard the duo Mixta?

Jimin: Of course

Jungkook: I love their music. I remember they started a year ago and are really famous now. They are really pretty, talented, and amazing girls. I hope one day to do a collaboration with them.

RM: Yeah same here.

Interviewer: Well do you have a bias from the duo?

J-Hope: Um I love both girls but I do know who Jungkook's bias is!

Jungkook: Hyung!

J-Hope: Fine I won't tell.

Jin: Mine is Ada. She is really pretty and funny.

Jimin: Mine is Y/n.

Taehyung: Mine is Ada. She's good at her thing.

RM: Mine is Y/n. She's a really good leader. Or maybe Ada. She's really cute and nice. I can't pick.

Yoongi: Yeah. Mine is Y/n, her rapping skills are fire!

J-Hope: I think mine is Ada.

Interviewer: What about you Jungkook? You seem shy.

Jungkook: Umm.

RM: I know who he likes from that group but he doesn't want to say.

Interviewer: Okay we won't force you to. Now one thing. I heard you guys will be joining them on tour soon right?

RM: Yeah it's in a few actually. We will get to meet them and most of us are excited because we are really great fans. I hope they think the same way.

Clip over

"Ada! This is too much! I can't take it. They want to collab with us and they will be on tour with us too and I'm the bias of some of them!"

"Maybe Jungkook too cause he was shy to say," Ada said as you sat down still processing everything. "Manager just told me that they are coming maybe tomorrow in the afternoon. God I need to dress good!"

"Aish this girl!"

||

"Jungkook why didn't you want to say?" Namjoon chuckled playfully hitting Jungkook. He just stood there with a smile looking at the floor.

"Um I don't know hyung," he shrugged it off.

"Maybe he likes his bias too much," Jimin chuckled making the others agree.