[33]

Thirty-Three

"Jungkook why are you mad?"

He took your hand and closed the door. He walked with you to your room as Ada was witnessing everything outside. He saw your phone on the table and opened it.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?"

"Why?" He sounded mad. Not mad but furious. "Why Y/n? Why do you talk to him that way? Why do you text him every single night? Those nicknames and sweet messages. "

He put the phone in bed and walked outside the room. You went to follow him but he wasn't there. Ada was shocked.

"Shit," you closed the door and sat down on the couch. "I think he is going to hate me."

"Look it's gonna be alright. Don't worry. Let's call the boys in a few. Go eat something and rest," Ada said. You listened to her and ate something. You took a shower and when you walked out you grabbed your phone and called Namjoon.

Calling Dimples💚.....

Namjoon! How is he?

Jungkook right?

Yeah please tell me.

He came home and was really angry. He went to Jimin and almost killed him but we pulled him back. He is in his studio right now. We let him stay there so he wouldn't get mad. He's practicing.

Oh god. I feel like I messed up bad.

Let him have a little bit of time off. He needs it. We will take care of him.

But Namjoon, the wedding?

It's in two weeks. We will talk to him. Don't worry. I'm sure he won't want to cancel it whatsoever. Mostly for a simple misunderstanding.

Thanks Namjoon. Please take care of him and don't let him get close to Jimin. I don't want them to fight.

Of course. I'll leave now. Bye

Bye

End call

You started getting worried and stressed out about the topic. You didn't know Jungkook would get this jealous about a person that is like his brother. You looked at your phone and Jimin was going to facetime you.

ChimChim❤️ wants to FaceTime....
Accept|Decline

"Y/n I'm really sorry," was the first thing he said.

"It's okay chim don't worry,"

"No it's my fault. I should've put my feelings aside. I wanted you for me even though you were taken I'm sorry," he said as a tear escaped his eye down to his cheek.

"I called Namjoon and he told me Jungkook was in the studio. I'm worried about him."

"I'm really sorry," he said shyly.

"Don't worry. Don't make ARMYs notice anything. Please. Jimin, I'm sorry I can't feel the same way to you."

"I won't. I Promise."