♣Joker♣

♣Epilogue♣

Arianell rolled over in bed, her breathing shifting as she slept. Julius watched her quietly, comforted with the feeling of her hand in his even as she slept. He gazed at her softly. He brought his other hand to his face and rubbed it. What was I so worried about her for? She would never leave me, he thought to himself. That thought didn't make him feel better. He sighed and looked at her face again. She wrinkled her eyebrows slightly.

"N...nightmare..."Arianell murmured. Julius sighed and frowned. She was talking to that dream demon again? Julius moved and pulled her close to him. He closed his eyes and focused. When he opened his eyes, he was standing to the side of Nightmare and Arianell. Arianell was crouched down next to him as he wiped blood from his lips. "Honestly, you're pathetic."

"I was coughing blood up because I was happy. You stayed in our world, now you're one of us,"Nightmare told her. Julius frowned hard. Nightmare noticed him. "You're breaking the rules. Arianell blinked and turned. She grinned at him.

"Julius!"She exclaimed. Julius' chest went warm. She looked so happy just to see him. He smiled at her as she ran over to him. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask the same of you,"He answered, reaching out and touching her cheek. He shot Nightmare a look, who held his hands up defensively.

"Hey, I was just telling her congrats on her choice,"Nightmare replied. "No need to get so over-protective. When she awakens, you'll still be in each other's arms as always." Both of them blushed furiously. Nightmare grinned. "Well, it's time to locate the next outsider. Since, Arianell is now a role-holder." Arianell wrinkled her eyebrows.

"A role-holder?"Julius asked, slightly confused.

"Mm, yes. Her vial has disappeared. She is now one of us,"Nightmare told him. His eye focused on Arianell. "As for her role...she'll be of great use to you, clock-maker. Treasure her." Arianell blinked at him. Nightmare disappeared. Julius turned and looked down at Arianell. In a flash they both woke up. Arianell sat up in confusion. She rubbed at her face.

"What did he mean...I'm a role-holder? What's my role?"Arianell asked. Julius hummed, sitting up and stretching. He moved and pulled her close to him, resting his chin on her shoulder. She glanced back at him.

"Well, I guess we'll find out sooner or later,"Julius told her. He moved in and kissed her on the neck gently. "However I agree with him on one note. I will be treasuring you." Arianell blushed and she smiled, closing her eyes.

And thus started her journey of figuring out what her role was.

The End

****

A/N: Hello!

It's the author. I noticed not many stories of this anime/manga/otome game were on here, so I made the decision to write one. I hope you've enjoyed it, and if it didn't make sense to you because you have no clue about the franchise itself, I'll answer any questions you have. Feel free to comment them!

Also, this will become a series, and this is the first book. Whenever the second one is completed, I'll put another chapter here titled "Announcement" so be looking for that. I have good things in store for this series, as well as my other series, the Sakamaki Series of the Diabolik Lover fandom. I'll move forward to keep those updated as much as I can, sometimes I hit writers block and my brain will come up with ANOTHER story for a different show or manga. I have problems with that, lol, I know, but I hope you're enjoying it either way.

The playlist for this book:

Nine In the Afternoon Panic! At The Disco

Sapient Dream-Slushii

Take A Walk-Passion Pit

The Night We Met-Lord Huron

Meant To Live-Switchfoot

Affection-Diabolik Lovers ST

Little Lion Boy-Mumford And Sons

I'm Not Okay-Weathers

Yuna-Lullabies(Adventure Club Remix)

Bang Bang-Cher

Santa Monica-Everclear

One Night Only-The Struts

This Is Home-Cavetown

Close To Me-The Cure