Shit!

Alyssa's pov

I read Jonah's comment and immediately stood up running out of my apartment and into the elevator. I went up one floor and ran to Logan's apartment in which I barged in and ran down the stairs. "Mark! Save me!!" I yelled and ran into his room where he was editing.

"Jonah trying to get you again?" He said acting like I'm a baby. "Yes! And be nice!" I said and stuck my tongue out at him. I was sitting next to him when he said to get in the dryer. I'm really tiny so I fit in small places.

I climbed in the dryer and Mark closed it. I got my phone out and Snapchatted people.

I sent that out as my streaks

I sent that out as my streaks. Then out of nowhere the dryer opens to see Logan. "Jesus mother of God Alyssa! What the fuck are you doing!?" He said. "Hiding from Jonah." I chuckled. "Ha ha very funny! Also, he's upstairs and so are the others and I don't think that Jonah is very happy. I will help you get out ok?" He said. I nodded and we walked into his room. He pulled out a suitcase and told me to get in. I shrugged and curled up into a ball and he zipped it shut.

I felt everything shake while he carried me up the stairs. I heard Logan talking. "Young adults! I'm gonna have Mark drop this off at Georges and we're gonna go to get smoothies!" He said.

We started moving and I heard a door close. It then all started going fast. We got in the elevator and when the door closed he set me down and unzipped the thing.

"Thank god! That was so uncomfortable!" I said and stretched. I hugged Mark and the door opened. There was standing Jonah and Logan and all the other guys. "Damnit!" I said.

-time skip-

"So Alyssa? Why did you run?" Jonah asked as I sat in a chair at the table with every one around me. "I don't know, are you interrogating me or something? Are you secret undercover cops?" I whispered the last part to Jack.

Jack chuckled making Jonah glare at him. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but Zach, Avery is coming back and if I were you I wouldn't wanna get the crushies so, bye!" I said and stood up watching Zach run into my room. "Damn, I was gonna go in there!" I groaned and flopped onto the couch.

"Honey I'm home!" Avery said walking in the door.

"Where's ma baby!?" She asked. "He's in your room with Alexis." I said and she walked into her room. "Hello little man!" She said from the room. "Your other baby is in my room. I said.

She came out with Alexis and Oliver and handed me Oliver. If you're wondering, Alexis and Oliver are kids we babysit. I'm a daycare provider. I know we live in an apartment but it's actually pretty big.

Averys pov

After giving Oliver and Alexis to Alyssa I walked into Alyssa's room and saw zach sitting on her bed. I immediately jumped on him straddling him. "I missed you" I said and inched closer to his ear. "Daddy," I whispered.

He grabbed my waist and flipped us over attaching our lips together.

Alyssa's pov

I was sitting next to Jack playing with Oliver when we all heard moaning. "They're in my room!!" I yelled. I grabbed Alexis's hand and walked out the apartment with everyone following. I called their parents really quick.

Alice😋- hi Alyssa

Me- Hey Alice I was just calling to tell you I'm going over to my brothers I'll send the address and you can pick the kids there

Alice😋- alright just text me address

Me- k see ya then

I hung up and we all walked to my car. I buckled the kids in. "Jack, you get to sit next to Alexis because she loves you." I said.

"Wait, how does she love him when she doesn't know him??" Jonah asked.

Shit! Should I mention Jack has been coming over with Zach, and we take the kids on walks? What do i tell Jonah. I just shrug my shoulders and we all get in my car.

-time skip-

So alive picked up the kids and now it's just me and Jack laying in the guest bed on our phones. "So, I'm bored but I don't wanna go to sleep yet." I said shutting my phone off and turning towards Jack.

"What if we do this?" He asked before smashing his lips on mine. I kissed back feeling the sparks flow throughout my body.

Thank God we were in the guest bedroom.

-time skip-

Jack collapsed next to me breathless. "Damn, that never gets old!" I laugh. "Yea, you're pretty good yourself."

"Shut up!" I said and punched his shoulder. He chuckled and kissed my lips. "Jack?" Said a voice from behind us.

"Yea?" He asked turning towards me. I shrugged, "wasn't me," I said. He looked behind me and I turned too. Aspen😒.

"Aspen what're you doing?" He asked.

"Get out!" I said and she walked away disappointed. "What the hell is going in here!?" I looked up and there stood Jonah.

"Shit!"