Alyssa

Lyssa_marais27- you guys won! Jack tried to kill himself! Are you happy!? Do you think he should've died!? If you did then you're a horrible human being and you can go fuck a cow! Jack didn't mean to hurt me! Even his own friends didn't see he was...

Lyssa_marais27- you guys won! Jack tried to kill himself! Are you happy!? Do you think he should've died!? If you did then you're a horrible human being and you can go fuck a cow! Jack didn't mean to hurt me! Even his own friends didn't see he was hurt! Jacks living in my apartment with me for a while! We need each other because we help each other with depression, suicide, all the shit that you guys are putting on us! If you wanted Jack to die then you're not a real limelight and to those who were sticking up for him...thank you! You are saviors and we love you! So, so much!❤❤ love you all!

Daniel_savvy- oh my god guys! What the fuck!? Jack is the sweetest person out there! If you were real fans you would've stuck up for him!

Seaveydaniel- Alyssa you can't just hide Jack forever!

Jonahmarais- Alyssa dm's?

Lyssa_marais27- sure^

Dm's Alyssa and Jonah 👇

Jonahmarais- Alyssa

Lyssa_marais27- What? You gonna tell at me and tell me I can't hide him forever too!?

Jonahmarais- no! You're my best friend! And my sister! I would never do that to you!

Lyssa_marais27- then what do you wanna talk about?

Jonahmarais- what's going on with you? How do you feel about everything?

Lyssa_marais27- Idk everything is just really shitty and I just hate how you're fucking fans made Jack try to kill himself!

Jonahmarais- ok

Lyssa_marais2- and I have Jack with me because wether we both like it or not I need him and he needs me. He always helped me with my depression and he's the one that told me to curl up in a ball and count when you feel the urge to cut. And when I found him on the ground unconscious with cut on his wrists it makes me feel like it was my fault. I'm the one who posted the video explaining everything and they just started hating on him

Jonahmarais- look sis. I know how it feel to think you're the reason someone commuted suicide.

Lyssa_marais27- Jacky?

Jonahmarais- yea Jacky

Lyssa_marais27- I'm sorry Jonah

Me and Jonah talked for a while when he had to go. I plugged my phone in and layed down where I was on the couch and fell asleep.