thank you!!

Alyssa pov

I waited, pacing back and forth biting my finger. I checked the time. 3:15. He should be here any minute.

15 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I ran to the door and flew it open. Jonah stood there holding a 10 month old baby girl.

Flashback

I pushed as hard as could hoping this would end soon. Jonah stood by my side holding my hand. Finally I heard a loud cry and I breathed a sigh of relief.

They wrapped her in a pink blanket and handed her to me. I cried at the sight of her. "What's the name?" The nurse asked.

"Elizabeth Lee Frantzic." I said and kissed her head. Jonah kissed my head. The nurse looked at Jonah then back at me. "Is this the father?"

"No, he's my brother. The father is not in the picture." I said. She nodded and walked out.

-next day-

I woke up and Elizabeth was gone. Her little crib wasn't in the room. I sat up and saw Jonah standing in front of me crying. "Mom called child protective services!" He sobbed.

Back to reality

We've been trying to get her back for months and now I finally got her back. I grabbed her from Jonah and held her close. "I'm never letting you go again!" I sobbed.

Jonah wrapped his arms around us and kissed my head. "Thank you Jonah! Thank you so fucking much!" I sobbed into his shirt. "I wasn't gonna let Elizabeth live without her mother."

Finally got my baby girl back!