NO!!

Alyssa's pov

I looked at Jack's post and immediately got out if bed. I pulled on my slip on vans, grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

I sped over to the why don't we house to see all the lights are out. I run inside just to hear a loud thud come from upstairs.

I ran upstairs and into Daniel and Jack's room. I ran into the bathroom and saw Jack on the floor unconscious with cuts on his wrist and an empty pill bottle next to him. "Jack!!" I yelled. I got my phone out and called Daniel.

I knelt down beside him and checked his pulse. Nothing. Daniel didn't answer. I grabbed Jack's shoulders and leaned him over the toilet. I stuck my fingers down his throat trying to get him to throw the pills up.

Finally he threw up and regained  consciousness. I wet a towel and dabbed it on his forehead. I then cleaned up his cuts and wrapped them in gauze while he threw up into the toilet.

He looked at me through bloodshot eyes. "Why'd you save me? You hate me!" He said.

"I said I didn't hate you! I love you and you don't deserve to be treated the way you've been treated these past few days."

He threw up again and daniel called me back.

Dani boi💕- hey sorry I was in a movie. What's up?

Alyssa❤- what's up is that you didn't care to answer your phone when your best friend was trying to commit suicide Daniel!

Dani boi💕- wait you tried to commit suicide!?

Alyssa❤- no! Jack did! Are you fucking serious!? You didn't even see the signs!?

Dani boi💕- I don't know what the signs are if you're suicidal

Alyssa❤- staying in your room all day, crying yourself to sleep, not eating! How'd you not see that he was hurt!? You share a fucking room with him! Also have fun without Jack at your place! He's moving in with me!

I then hung up and Jack looked at me. "Why?" He asked.

"Because. We need to stick together. Cause like or not...we need eachother." I said and kissed his head.

I walked into the bedroom part and grabbed his suitcase. I packed all his things into it. After I was done I helped Jack up and we walked downstairs and into my car.

I drive home and later Jack in my bed. I sat next to him until I heard his soft snores. I then kissed his head and walked out to the living room with my blanket.

I kayed down on the couch and fell asleep. I'm so sorry Jack!