shitty night

Chickees🌹💕💕

Lex🌹💕- so when's this girls night??

Chickee🌹💕- yea when is it?

Lyssa🌹💕- tomorrow night? If it's ok with you guys

Bitchface🌹💕- cool, I'm down. Also why's my name bitchface🌹💕 in your phone lyssa??

Lyssa🌹💕- because you ate my cereal and put the box back in the fucking cupboard!!😡

Chickee🌹💕- wait Avery how did you figure out what your name was in her phone??

Lex🌹💕- we're sitting right next to her😂

Chickee🌹💕- well if you guys are with eachother then fuck it I'll just come over now! Coolio??

Bitchface🌹💕- Coolio!

Lex🌹💕- sweet!

Lyssa🌹💕- dope!

~~

Alyssa's pov

Finally there was a knock at the door and I jumped up and ran to the door. I opened it and jumped into her arms. "Oh my God I missed you!!!" I yelled.

"I missed you too!!"

-time skip-

We were all sitting in a circle when the door to my apartment opened. The 5 guys came in and sat down with us. "Lets play spin the bottle!" Zach said smirking.

"Ok," everyone said.

They all pointed at me and I shrugged before grabbing one of our empty vodka bottles and putting it on the ground. I spun it and it landed on Avery. I crawled towards her and placed my lips on hers.

After a second I pulled away. She looked at me and winked making all the guys go crazy.

-time skip-

After a little while it was Jack's turn. He spun it and it landed on........Lexi. My jaw clenched while he moved over to her.

They made out. I stood up and grabbed my shoes putting them on watching everyone watch me. I grabbed my lanyard and phone and walked out slamming to door behind me.

I walked to the elevator and went down. I then walked to Logan's apartment and opened it with my key. I walked downstairs and into marks room.

He was sleeping and his girlfriend was there. "Mark." I said trying to hold back my tears. "Lyssa? What're you doing here?" He asked slowly getting up.

"I can't take it!" I finally sobbed. His girlfriend started to wake up and she saw me. "Lyssa? Come here," she said patting the seat next to her.

I walked over and layed down next to her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my head. "Everything sucks!" I sobbed into her chest.

"Yea, I know. You wanna talk?"

I shook my head. "How bout tomorrow we have a girls day and we can talk then ok?" She asked. I nodded.

I think Mark layed back down because the side he sleeps on sunk. I stayed laying with Kylie before drifting off to sleep.