Jersey

Alyssa pov

Me and Kelsey stepped off the plane and I got my phone out while we walked to baggage claim. I called Grayson.

Gray❤- waddup

Me- hey Gray! Me and Kelsey just landed!

Gray❤- ok, well E is on his way now! I'm still at home doing some stuff!

Me- ok!

Gray❤- love you!

Me- love you too! Bye!

I hung up and me and Kelsey walked to sit on a bench outside to wait for Ethan. My knee starts bouncing. I haven't seen Ethan and Grayson in forever! I miss them so much!

I watched a black car pull up in front of us and park. The door opened and Ethan walked out. I stood up as he walked over. I ran to him and jumped in his arms yelling, "bubby!!"

He held tightly onto my waist as I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. "How's it goin' sissy!" He said putting me down and walking to Kelsey.

"Pretty Good! I let Jack go back to the guys house which...was hard."

"Yea,"

"And me and Avery are no longer friends which is good because she's a bitch!"

"True!" He says while putting our bags in the trunk.

"But I met Kelsey! You'll love her! We met at the mall. She told me I was pretty and we just connected! A lot better than me and Avery!"

"Wow!" He says while he gets into the front seat and me and Kelsey get in too.

I quickly grabbed the aux cord and played "taking a walk" by Trippie Redd.

(You guys should listen to it! It's a great song! Don't worry I listen to the boys still!)

We all sang along to a bunch of songs until we got to Ethan's parents house. We got out and Grayson was standing on the porch with his arms up displaying a sign.

The sign said, "Welcome home Ally!!"

I smiled and laughed running into Grayson's arms. He laughed and hugged me tightly.

He put me down and I walked inside. "Momma??" I yelled and she walked out of the kitchen. She gasped, "lyssie!!" She yelled running over to me and wrapping her arms around me.

"Oh I missed you!!" She said with tears in her eyes.

"I missed you too momma!" I said through tears.

We pulled away and wiped our tears. I grabbed Kelsey's hand and pulled her towards Lisa.

"Momma, this is Kelsey! She's my roommate!" I said and they hugged. "Well if lyssie says you're nice than i believe her!"

Me and Kelsey followed Ethan to my old room while him and Grayson took our bags up there.

We got in there and immediately both flopped into the bed. Ethan and Grayson sat down next to us. I layed my head on Ethan's shoulder closing my eyes and letting darkness fall over me.

It's been and tiring morning.