ugh!!

Alyssa's pov

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when Jack just barged in. "Dolan twins huh!?" He said before slamming the door.

"Jack! Oliver is sleeping!"

"You're screwing the Dolan twins aren't you!!"

"Calm down! Let me explain."

He stood there with his arms crossed.

"I lived in New Jersey! I've never told you this but I'm actually Jonah's step sister! I took the last name frantzic because my dad took it! My dad married Jonah's mom but before that we lived in New Jersey. I've know the Dolan twins since we started elementary school. I was born in Jersey but moved to Minnesota for a couple months with my dad before moving here. Me, Ethan, and Grayson got so close that we called eachother bubba and sissy. I never thought of them as people I would date. I always thought of them as brothers. So that's why Grayson posted that thing, because he cares about me and my feelings." I said

Jack didn't say anything he just walked out. "What the fuck!?" I said to myself.

I heard a cry coming from Kelsey's room. I walked in and saw Alexis awake and Oliver crying in his playpen. I kicked Avery out because I caught her with a guy on the couch. But the guy wasn't Zach so...

I walked over and picked Oliver up, bouncing him lightly. It was around noon so it would be there lunch time. I quickly changed Oliver's diaper and brought them out to the living room. I got Oliver's stroller. It was cute it looked like this.

 (Pretend the baby in the front is bigger^) I strapped both of them in and put the diaper bag in the basket

I strapped both of them in and put the diaper bag in the basket.

We left the apartment and rode the elevator to the lobby. We walked down the street and went to whole foods. I grabbed some baby food, applesauce and some fruit.

After we payed for those we walked to in n out. I got a cheeseburger for me and some fries for Alexis.

After all that we went back to my apartment.

I unstrapped them and put Oliver in his highchair and Alexis sat on her knees on a chair. I grabbed the baby food from the grocery bag and put it in my pantry. I then grabbed the applesauce and put it in the fridge.

I gave Alexis her fries and I chopped up some bananas and gave them to Oliver. I started eating my burger.

-time skip-

I was sitting with Kelsey on the couch watching greys anatomy when corbyn called me. I picked up my phone and answered it.

Bean🥑- Alyssa!? You there!?

Me- yea, what's going on??

Bean🥑- you need to come over now!!

Me- why what's happening!?

I said while grabbing my keys and phone.

Bean🥑- just get over here now!!

Then he hung up. I pulled my checkered vans on and Kelsey pulled on her shoes. We ran down the stairs and to the parking garage.

We got in my car and drove to the why don't we house.

I barged in and a bottle flew past me and shattered on the wall making Kelsey yelp. Pain shot through my arm as I looked to see a piece of glass hit me in the arm and Kelsey in the leg.

"Ow!" We both said. "What the fuck!? Whoever threw that bottle is gonna die!"

Corbyn ran up and took us both to the bathroom and cleaned us up. He wrapped my arm with gauze and Kelsey's leg.

We walked back out to see Jack standing there holding another bottle of vodka. I looked him in the eyes and all my anger boiled up.

"You threw the bottle! I'm sorry you don't trust me enough to believe me that Ethan and Grayson are only my friends! But that doesn't mean you can just come home and drink away your feelings. You hurt me! Physically and mentally. And you hurt my friend! You're a fucking asshole!"

Out of no where he shoved me against the wall making me smack my head against it. I felt really dizzy and everything started to spin. The only thing I remember before blacking out was the stench of alcohol in his breath.