seriously!?

Alyssa pov

I walked into the why don't we house and saw Jonah and Kelsey cuddling. I ignored them and walked up to Jack and Daniels room. The tears I was holding back just let loose as I latched the door  shut.

"Jack!" I sobbed and he shot awake along with Daniel. They ran up to me and pulled me into a hug. I sobbed into their shoulders.

They pulled away and I got my phone out. I showed them the picture Kelsey sent me.

Kels😘💕-

"That's not Jonah! And I'm pissed because he's down there cuddling with her while she's secretly hurting him!" I sobbed quietly

"Go down there and show Jonah the picture!" Jack said as he wiped my tears.

I nodded and took a deep breath. I opened the door and walked downstairs. "Jonah can I talk to you?" I asked and he nodded.

He stood up and Kelsey shot me a glare that said, 'don't even think about it'. Jonah followed me upstairs and into Jack and Daniels room. Zach and Cornyn were in there now.

"Jonah-" I started but couldn't finish when everything went black.

Jacks pov

"Jonah-" Alyssa started but was interrupted when Kelsey hit her in the back if the head with a pan.

"What the fuck!?" I yelled running to Alyssa's side.

"Now! Jack and Jonah! Carry her to my car!" She said pointing a gun at us.

"Now!" She said putting her finger on the trigger.

Me and Jonah picked her up making it look like she was holding onto us. We walked down the steps and to the car and I put her in the seat next to mine. She brought the other guys down and put them in the car. She tied all of our hands together.

She started driving somewhere.

Alyssa started regaining consciousness. "What-" I interrupted her by putting my finger on her lips.

She sat up and pointed to the floor. I looked down and saw there was a gun. She poked Corbyn's shoulder with her foot and pointed to the gun. He nodded and kicked it the tiniest bit to us.

Alyssa pov

I untied my hands and everyone elses. I bent down and picked up the gun. I checked and there was 12 bullets in it. I then got on my hands and knees and crawled to where zach was sitting and we switched seats.

Damn she's so oblivious!

I pressed the gun against the back of her head through the head rest on the seat. Her knuckles turned white as her grip went tighter on the steering wheel.

"Turn the car around!" I said. She smirked as I realized we were on a bridge. I quickly rolled down my window as she swereved and went off the bridge. I saw Cornyn rolled his down too. I watched the windshield shatter as we hit the water.

That's all I remembered before everything went black.