Chapter Twelve

"What happened? What the hell got into you?!" I flinched as Jaemin scolded me.  I know he's just concerned and worried but damn! he's really scary as hell when he's like this! 

"Why won't you answer me? Jie Lyn, if you're not gonna answer me, then don't talk to me." I shot up at him.  I just couldn't talk.  Words won't come out of my mouth! I don't know why but I'm scared to let him know why, even if he's a special person to me.

"Why were you running? Why'd you suddenly started hitting a poor tree? and last, who the bloody hell made you cry?!" Now he's red in anger...  I'm getting scared...

I kept silent.  I wanted to say something, I want to tell him all but I just couldn't..

Jaemin raised his arms and took a step back.

"Alright! What are friends for right? I'll leave then!" He yelled sarcastically and slammed the clinic door shut. 

My heart started to feel heavy, my eyes started to water then all of the sudden, tears started to fall from my cheeks one by one.  My tears won't stop! It's a good thing that I'm the only one here inside this very lonely clinic.

"Jaemin.." I whispered while crying silently.  It's as if like I had lost him, or I just did? I'm scared to loose him...

I looked at my bandaged hand.  It is obvious that my hand is still bleeding because the blood stain is still getting bigger and more visible.

This shit fucking hurts! But Jaemin was able to ease the pain. 

I'm so hurt! Damn! First, Jeno didn't follow me and I don't know why the hell I just became dramatic.  Second, Jeamin got mad because my great mouth won't talk.  Third, I punched a tree and my hand's bleeding. Now, what's next? What can be worse than that?!

I screamed inside this empty clinic.  After that, I thought I would somehow feel better, but I didn't.  It only made it worse, making me a crying mess.

No one came for me...

This is what I've felt before.  This happened before...  They didn't come for me...  Do they care? Or I'm just being really sensitive?

If I am, what can I do? I'm already attached to that person.  All I want is their attention and care.  Because that was the reason I left home.  I thought I finally found the people that will understand me and relate with me.  I guess not.

• Jisung •

It's recess.  I'm sitting on a chair around our usual table.  Girls keep on greeting us, boys complement us, blah blah blah.  Same old things everyday. 

Chenle and Haechan are with me.  Mark and Renjun hyung were suddenly called to join the extended project of Neo Tech and the girls that's why they'll be away for a while.  So it'll only be the five of us Dream and Jie. 

Chenle approached me with two trays with 3 burgers, fries, iced tea, and chicken nuggets.  This will be the first time I'll ever eat American food again!

The three of us started munching on our food when Jaemin hyung came gloomy.

I looked at Chenle who was looking at me with a questioning look.  I turned to Haechan hyung who was also doing the same.  We shrugged our shoulders not knowing what is really going on.

I'll just ask him later or maybe he'll tell us what's bothering him later.

After a few minutes, Jeno hyung came who looks like his soul flew out from Earth.  He's not himself today. 

Me, Chenle and Haechan hyung did the same again.  Maybe they were chased or harassed by those girls again? Or maybe there are some boys who are trying to provoke them again? Or maybe... I don't know! There are a lot of possible answers!

What the hell is wrong with them?!

"Damn it! Why do I care?!" We were startled when Jaemin hyung hit the table hard, making some people stare at us and making Jeno hyung come back to Earth.

He didn't say a word anymore and just stood up kicking the chair, making it fall.  People were staring at him.  Girls were amazed by what they're seeing. 

I admit that Jaemin hyung is really handsome when he's angry... ONLY when he's angry.. But it's not good.  Once he's angry, he might kill someone.

"I think we should follow that angry dude.  He might murder all the human beings he can see." Chenle said and was about to stand but I stopped him

"Let him be, unless you want to die." He sat back down after I told him that.  I must talk to him later.

"Why am I like this? I feel like I did something wrong..." Jeno hyung suddenly started talking to himself.

"What the hell did you do?! If you could've just ran after her, then the two of you would've been spending time with each other now, right?!" He asked himself. 

What the hell is happening to him?!

"Ugh! Why are you so stupid Lee Jeno?!" Then he stood up leaving the three of us confused.

Why are the two of them like that today?  They've gone nuts!

Did something happened?