Chapter Sixteen

JIE

As soon as Felix left, I lay still on my hospital bed thinking about what he said.

If I transfer in JYP then they will protect me? But they're like NCT in their own campus. They're also the top students there! I bet that there are a lot of girls wanting and liking them! If I'll be with them, then I'll still get bullied for sure.

Well... I guess I will..

While in deep thought, I heard someone barged in making me look at that person.

I quickly sat down but failed. I was so surprised that it made me dizzy all of the sudden..

"Hey..hey.. relax. You're going to hurt yourself." He said

I wanted to cry because of him. Why is he here now? I thought he was angry at me?

I couldn't look at him straight in the eye.  I don't know what to feel.  I'm angry, disappointed, sad but i'm also happy because he's here. 

He went to me and laid me down the bed gently.  After he laid me down, he then sat on the chair where Felix sat a while ago.  

He was just staring at me.  I tried to look at him.  His eyes were glossy, he's worried, he's also sad but I don't know why.

He smiled sweetly at me but I wasn't having it.  I don't like that smile.  That smile of his is the smile of pity.

I turned my back on him and closed my eyes, completely ignoring him.  I heard him sighed and felt his hands combing my hair gently.

"I-I didn't know you were hurt.." He told me and continued.

"Who did that to you? You were fine when you left us at the clinic" I slapped his hands away from me after he said those words.  

I didn't know why but I began crying.  He was nervous for sure because he immediately hugged me and whispered soft words to me.  

I hate the way he's like this.  It's confusing me!

"I was fine? You never knew if I was fine or not! Fuck it!" I told him and pushed him away from me.

Not this time.  I'm still not over from the incident.

"Is this because of Jenny?! Did she do that to you because you had hurt her?!" I looked at him slowly while tears are flowing down my cheeks.  I saw his angry expression.  

"She was the one who attacked me.  Jenny doesn't like me, she never liked me! She wanted you to hate me so that she'll have your attention." His expression suddenly changed.  He's confused now.  

He became angry again after a while and hugged me.  

"I'll be back" He said before breaking the hug and leaving me.

Will Jeno believe me?

JENO

I called Jenny for me to meet her at her dorm.  She gladly said yes but little did she know that my insides are burning because of her.

When I finally reached her dorm, I saw her waiting for me happily.  She ran towards me as soon as she saw me and hugged me.  I didn't hug her back which made her look at me.  

"What's wrong?" She asked while pouting.  

I thought she looked really cute when pouting.  I always wanted to pinch her cheeks whenever she pouts but now? I don't know what happened but I don't want to do it anymore.

I grabbed her arms that were wrapped around me and slowly put them down.  I'm just keeping it cool because she's a girl.

"Tell me honestly.  What happened back in the clinic?" Jenny's expression changed after I mentioned it.  

"Your friend attacked me! Look!" She showed me her almost healed wounds.  

"See? It hurts!" She told me

"Then why weren't you the one who ended up in the hospital?" She became tensed and nervous.  She looked away from me and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Is this because of Jie?" She asked me but I didn't answer.

She let out a mocking laugh and looked at me in disbelief.

"Yes! I was the one who attacked first! Why? Because she's stealing you away from me! Can't you see?! She's a whore who wants all the boys' atten--" I didn't let her finish by slapping her.

She landed on the floor not believing I did something like that.  Even I, couldn't believe myself that I slapped a girl.  I couldn't help it.  How dare she say something like that to Jie?!

Jenny started crying

"Don't you ever bad mouth Jie again! Hurt her and lay a finger on her again, I will kill you." I threatened her.

"Why are you like this?! You were so sweet to me back then! Why now?! Why now that I'm already giving you a chance?!" Jenny fired at me.  

"That was then Jenny! It was a year ago! I waited for you! But what happened? You dated someone right? Someone I never liked! What was his name again? Eunwoo right? After you got what you want from him, you broke up with him!" She stood up and faced me 

"Do you like Jie?" She asked me while her voice is breaking

Out of the blue, without thinking, I said what I felt.

"Yes, I love her." Then she slapped me and kissed me.  She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard, I held her waist to push her away.  

"Oh my gosh!" I heard some girls scream. 

I looked around and saw girls not so far from here taking pictures of us.  Shit! They might misunderstand!

"Omg!! Are they dating?!" I heard one of them squeal.  Shit! this is not good!

I pushed Jenny away from me and stared at her.

"Don't you ever come near me, the Dream or Jie ever again." I told her before leaving

I have to stop those girls from spreading those pictures.  Once Jie sees that picture, she might misunderstand it  and I don't want that.