Author's Note & Extended Summary

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is my first MLB story...I'm not sure how well I'll do. I watched what I can on Netflix, season 1 and season 2 up through episode 12 (Captain Hardrock)

So, I'm going off what I've seen in a lot of fan fiction, and some of my own stuff...working with the show I've seen so far.

I don't do free sites to watch shows, because I personally don't believe in it....and I can't keep up with when things air on Nickelodeon so even though I'm pretty sure MLB is on that channel, I'm not sure when or which episodes.

Anyhow...I hope I do well enough...

I'm tend to write third person omniscient...so I use he/she/it/they and am able to tell you everything everyone is thinking or experiencing. For this book, I am going to do a character-location focus for each chapter...which probably has a technical style name but I don't know it.

So, basically I will pick a character to focus on, and follow them around for the chapter, wherever they are, I will be able to tell what everyone is thinking, if I want to reveal it. I will focus mostly on the specific character though.

New Chapter, New character focus.

Normally I put a bunch of shifting scenes and character focuses in one chapter, but with the hero's, secret identities, love square, and all that muddle it seemed like this would be the best approach.

I'm probably going to shift between Adrien, Marinette, Alya, Nathaniel, Nino, and Chloe, in order of likelihood to appear. I will let you know at the beginning of each chapter who the focus character is.

It means shorter chapters, but it will flow better...I hope.

<===>

Summary Extended

There's a lot of weird stuff going on in Paris.

Its weird that Adrien Agreste, famous model and son of famed designer Gabriel Agreste, is moonlighting as the superhero Chat Noir.

It's weird that Ladybughis partner in hero work is shy, fumbling, wanna-be-designer Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

That whole love square thing is definitely weird.

Then there's the contents of the (weird) hidden safe in Gabriel Agreste's office. A book on miraculouses, and a peacock themed piece of jewelry. Weird items for a man once suspected of being Hawkmoth to have...

When Chat suddenly recalled that jewelry, it was a sign things were about to get a LOT weirder...

Chat planned to get the Peacock Miraculous to Lady bug, but just his weird bad luck he lost it somewhere!

Marinette is acting weirder than usual in school, getting babbly and tongue tied around not just Adrien, but this kid name Luca. Adrien is weirdly disturbed by this.

Alya keeps tailing the heroic duo while they are on patrol, nothing weird there actually. What is weird is her absolute persistence in getting Ladybug alone, not for an interview, but to plead for the return of the Fox miraculous.

Chloe is being weirdly nice, which freaks everyone out!

A new peacock themed miraculous weirder has shown up, not too weird considering that bad luck of Adrien's.

And, hey...has anyone noticed where Nathaniel disappeared to during the recent Akuma activity?

It's all just so weird....

Well, at least Nino is normal...ish.