八(Markhyuck)

The house was empty apart from Mark and Donghyuck. Everyone else was out and having fun while the two youngest had too stay back and study. The two were currently sitting at the table, books spread everywhere and pencils and pen on the floor and in stacks on the table. You could say that a earthquake happened and people would most likely believe you.

"Ahhhh! I don't want to do this anymore! Markie i'm tired!"  Donghyuck shouted and leaned back in his chair. Mark blushing at the nickname given to him. 

Mark had a crush on Donghyuck. No scratch that. He is so deep in love with Donghyuck, but he is scared. He has known Donghyuck the longest out of NCT and doesn't want to loose the beautiful friendship they already have. He knew Donghyuck didn't like him like that at all because he had stated many times that Mark was his Best Friend.  

"Aww Hyuckie, I know it's tiring but we have to do it if we want to finish school. How about we take a break and I'll make some food while you put the T.V on, okay?" Mark asked and Donghyuck nodded repeatedly and quickly. Mark laughs and walks into the kitchen to start making some noodles. Donghyuck turns the T.V on then hurries back into the kitchen, to admire Mark cooking. 

Donghyuck also had a major crush on Mark, but didn't want to tell anyone. They were each others closest friends and he didn't want to be the one to ruin that. Many times before he had said that Mark and him were best friends, but inside, every time Donghyuck said that, he wished for it too be less and less true. He wanted to be more than just best friends with Mark. It was a reminder of reality and that they weren't ever going to be together.

"What are you making Markie?" Donghyuck asked, sitting down at the counter.

"Noodles, is it that okay Hyuck?" Donghyuck nodded and smiled widely. Mark turned around again and continued cooking.

Mark finished cooking and served up the noodles. They both ate in silence, and once they were finished Mark cleaned up, while Donghyuck walked over to the couch and curled up into a ball. Mark walked over and smiled at the cuteness lying on the sofa. He sat down next to Donghyuck and couldn't help but stare. He finally made a move and picked up the sleeping latter and placed him on his lap. The boy then curled even further and gripped onto his shirt, holding it tight and snuggling his head into Mark's neck. 

Mark blushed furiously and continued to watch T.V letting Donghyuck do as he pleases.