二十三

He had the willpower to smile through his pain and smile through the bad times. Mark only saw the falseness once, but it only just occurred to him, how many times those given smiles were real. 

Flashback

Three little kids running around the parking lot. In and out of cars, sometimes even slipping underneath them. That was their life.

Donghyuck, Yuqi  and Jun-hong. 

They were inseparable, always  hanging together, despite the age gap in between them. These streets were damaged and old, making it hard to find anyone--that survived the fights of course. So when they found each other, they knew they would never let go of each other.  They needed each others support more than anything. It was how they escaped the reality of the world around them.

Jun-hong had it the worst out of them, his parents had both left him when he was young, maybe too young.  He had  lived 9 years of his life alone until he met Donghyuck. He was the bravest out of all of them. He dealt drugs  at points and he 'said' that he was part of a gang. Donghyuck and Yuqi being  the kids they were, thought that he was joking around  and saying things to just get them overwhelmed. 

But deep down, everyone knew that jokes aren't meant for  entertainment.

They're meant so the truth is able to be hidden but still able to be discovered.

                                                           End of  flashback   

(Donghyuck) (Yuqi) (Mark)

"So what your saying is that, you want me to help hack into the system call up Yo-Yo and tell him that he needs to come help with a rescue. All while being at high risk and it being the middle of the night, when I need my sleep!" Yuqi stated.

"Uh yeah?..Please Y, I'll make sure Jun-hong wont come here, I promise." 

"No Donghyuck, I don't need your help with him. But what I need help with, is understanding why the fuck this Jungwoo is so important, that I need to risk my life against feds and prison for life. "

"Your  gonna do it because you love me and you can deal with my sass and without it, you would be a depressed ass."

"True. Okay I'll do it. Come back in a week and you will have your instruments prepared and ready."

"Thank you babes."