十(Dotae)

Taeyong lied lifelessly on his bed. He didn't have a reason anymore. Maybe it's because he hasn't eaten anything, or maybe because he hasn't drunk anything for a week, but whatever it was he couldn't care less.

Jaehyun left. Jaehyun cheated. But what hurt most was that he lied.  

All those nights of coming home late and leaving at such weird hours. Sometimes no even coming home. Taeyong felt his heart break into even smaller pieces, so small that not even a microscope could find them. Taeyong wanted to leave, needed to leave. The vain memory of Jaehyun just scared Taeyong. This house held so many memories but they were all gone now. 

Taeyong got up and grabbed his suitcase and started packing clothes and other requirements. He was leaving. Not just this house, but the country. He wanted to go far but not other side of the world far. America. Yeah, that would be a good place to go. He could restart and when he was ready he could come back to Korea. First he needed to tell Doyoung, he trusted Doyoung the most and he knew he would understand.

Doyoung was currently downstairs in the kitchen. He hadn't left since he got here and Taeyong was grateful for that. Doyoung was so caring towards everyone, especially Taeyong.  He appreciated everything that he did for him, but sometimes he did really wonder what he was to Doyoung..Before he was with Jaehyun, Taeyong did have feelings for Doyoung, but he never said anything because he didn't want to ruin their friendship. 

Taeyong slowly made his way downstairs to see Doyoung cooking some food. He smiled at the sight, but it left when he thought of leaving. He walked into the kitchen and walk behind Doyoung, his arms wrapping around Doyoung's waist. He felt Doyoung's little jump and heard the little squeal that left his mouth. Doyoung tensed but then relaxed a little after. 

"T-Taeyong what are you doing? Heh..." Doyoung managed to get, his heart speeding up and red flowing to his cheeks. 

"Nothing Doyoung, we used to do this all the time remember! Before I was with him.." Taeyong's voice quieted at the end of his sentence and remembered when he and Doyoung were close. Thats when he started too realise that Doyoung had become more distant with Taeyong after him and Jaehyun got together. 

"I know that...It's just so sudden Taeyong, Like you just come up to me and back hug me while I am cooking, it's a bit startling." Doyoung stated while serving the food onto the plate. He went to turn around but he didn't realise how close Taeyong was and their lips brushed each others. Taeyong's gripped loosened as he felt the younger tense. 

"I-i'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen.." Taeyong managed to get out and walked away from a speechless Doyoung. He calmed himself down and reasoned with himself that Taeyong didn't mean anything by that. He was his best friend not his....lover. He walked out with two plates of food and placed one in front of Taeyong, hoping he would enjoy it. He sat down across from Taeyong and focused on eating, and not on that fact that Taeyongs eyes were on him. 

"Do you like it? It's my grandma's recipe." Doyoung had the courage to make conversation, but he felt as though he could pass out any second. 

"It's really good Doyoung, your a really good cook." Taeyong smiled to him. He decided to tell him about leaving. This way if Doyoung could yell or say something, he could do it now, when it's only the two of them,

'Doyoung-ah?" Taeyong whispered but Doyoung's head shot up nodding. "I'm leaving for America.." Taeyong spoke, on the verge of tears. Doyoungs eyes dilated and he looked confused. "W-what?! Why?!" Doyoung stood up from his seat, his eyes furious. 

"I need to get away from here. It hurts to be here. I just need to get away for a couple months Doyoung, please don't tell anyone. I trust you." taeyong was practically begging but Doyoung stayed strong and smiled. "I understand, and I promise I won't tell anyone as well." He replied back but with a sad smile and holding back tears. He was crumbling inside. His love for Taeyong had grown so much, and it hurt to see him like this. It hurt even more when he said he was leaving. 

"W-well...uh..I guess we better start packing then!" Doyoung needed to sound happy for him. It was his choice and he needed to support him for it. Not cry and sulk about his own selfishness. They cleared the table together and walked upstairs into the bedroom. The case is lying on the floor, spread right open, clothes everywhere. 

"Doyoung, please tell me something?" He nodded 

"What am I too you?" Doyoung's eyes widened and shock filled him.

"Your my best friend Taeyong, what do you mean?...heh" Taeyong looked at him as if he knew he was lying. "Tell me honestly, please." The desperation was almost clear in his voice. Doyoung walked over to the bed and sat down, his eyes not bearing to meet the others. 

"I love you Taeyong. But I know that I can't because you will never be mine and I will never be yours. It's no point telling you this because your leaving but i'm sorry Taeyong. I have loved you for so long and when you were with Jaehyun I was jealous and happy at the same time. I was happy because you were but I was jealous because you were with Jaehyun. You can hate me all you want but my feelings aren't going to change for you Taeyong." Doyoung could feel tears forming in his eyes when he knew he had to leave. 

"S-sorry, I have to go.." He got up and walked to the door, but a hand on his wrist stopped him. Taeyong twisted him back into his arms.  Taeyong pulled him closer and soon their lips were connected. Doyoung's lips were soft and plump, just as they looked. Taeyong continued but soon enough Doyoung kissed back. It was only filled with passion, no hate anywhere. 

Taeyong broke away from the kiss. 

"Doyoung, I love you too. Please don't leave."