四 (Luwoo)

Yuhkei scrolled through his Instagram. Many pictures from his friends were displayed but he had all seen them before. In a few of the pictures there was an unknown male with his friends and Yuhkei was confused. Who was this person? Why didn't he know who he was? Why hadn't hadn't friends introduced him?

Yuhkei was currently lying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. His room was painted white and it was pretty clean. His desk was neatly placed in a corner and his cupboards fit perfectly next to his door. He had one window which was open the majority of the time and which he placed his bed next too. He had a few plants but nothing much in his room, as he lives alone, his parents being in China. He had to admit it was lonely but he got used to it after a while. He was flicking through his suggested when he came across an account that looked familiar. 

He tapped on the account and it appeared in front of him.  He noticed that there was a bunch of pictures of the male and Lucas' friends, so this was him. His account was really pretty and had a nice aesthetic to it. He pressed the follow button while going through the males account, he would be lying he if didn't say that he was pretty cute. He looked at his latest post and noticed it was with Doyoung .  He scrolled back up to have a look at his bio. 

"Hi! I'm Kim Jungwoo and I'm 20 years. I live in Seoul, Korea and i love my friends and family
-

-

But don't think I'm as innocent as I look~~"

Yuhkei read his bio aloud and was instantly curious as too who this Jungwoo was. His phone started ringing and saw Taeyong was calling.

"Hey Tae, whats up?" 

"Everyone is going out to get ice-cream and I called you to let you know and ask if you if you're gonna join us?"

"Oh sure! Where are you going?"

"The corner cafe. Where are also going to see a friend as well!" He yelled and I took that as a suggestion to hurry up. 

I got up from my bed and changed into some ripped black jeans and white fluffy turtleneck sweater. I grab a baseball cap and a mask and put them on. Since Spring had started, the weather had been crazy so Yuhkei was always prepared. He grabbed his phone and wallet and walked out the door, and in the direction of the cafe. The streets were filled with people and the trees had the pretty cherry blossoms on them. 

He soon arrived at the cafe and saw everyone waiting for him.

"Hey guys!" he yelled

'Finally! We have been waiting for years!" Mark and Haechan yelled, both of them blushing as well.

"Awwwe such cuties, I swear." Winwin said but he only cuddled into Yuta even more.

"Still not as cute as you though.." Yuta whispered and Winwin blushed.

"OMG guys, I'm actually gonna vomit if you keep flirting with each other!" Kun shouted and walked inside the cafe.

"Grumpy much, anyways, lets go." Yuhkei stated. 

They walked into the cafe and sat down at table big enough to fit them all. They had decided to order finally and called a waiter over.

"What could I get you guys today?"......