THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER!!!!!

Jess"s P.O.V

I was having those dreams where you could do whatever you want, see whatever you want, be whoever you want, and it's always been simple for me when I get these dreams, I don't want to change, I just want to see my family again and be happy with them, so as soon as the thought of them came to my mind my dream changed into a beautiful grassy hilltop being kissed by the warm rays of the sun, I walked closer by the sight of three blurred figures.

I walked closer and closer I could see them clearly now my mom still smiling at me, those warm smiles never left my heart, beside her stood my dad holding her hand he looked as handsome as ever, then there was her, my older sister, the one who I shared the best bonds with, she always understood me when no one else did. She looked even more beautiful then I remember at each other's sight we started running to one another but I couldn't reach her to feel her warm embrace, because as we got close I heard a sound I dreaded the most it's kept ringing and woke me up from the beautiful dream I turned around looking at the horrible object wanting to throw it out of the window, but I decided to be nice and just throw it in my closet.

I walked to my calendar to check off another day when I realized "IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER, NOOOO." I wanted to cry, summer couldn't bail on me this fast, not that I get bad marks or anything no, the reason I dislike no HATE the idea of going back to that hellhole is simple Audrey Cooper and her minion Paige Miller. Me and that so-called drama queen were best friends once before her majesty, her minion, and that idiot Troy betrayed me on that horrible Tuesday. Apparently, she loves me too much she doesn't want to leave me alone. note the sarcasm.

So yeah the girl goes to my school and makes every moment of it hell, but I'm handling it, I'm healing thanks to my two best friends Iris and Tyler they're the best, and as for Troy thank the stars he isn't in my school like queen bee here. Anyways enough of bickering time to make this the best last day ever. So with that motivation, I jump out of bed, do my morning routine, and wear some comfy shorts and a white tee saying I believe in unicorns and walk downstairs to see my amazing grandma.

Normal P.O.V

Jess walks down the stairs and is instantly greeted by the sweet smell of pancakes her favorite."Grandma, you made pancakes oh I love you so much." Jess almost screams with happiness as she walks over to hug her grandma "well it is your last day of summer so I wanted you to have the best day ever and we need to talk before you go along and hang out with Iris and Tyler ."

The sweet old lady says "is this the same talk we go over every year, cause honestly nana I'm fine and I can say your whole speech with no errors." Jess tells her grandma before stuffing her face in the pancakes laid in front of her "alright I'll cut it short, be strong, don't give up, don't get into trouble, focus on school and no- "  "boys I know I know, by the way, these are as amazing as ever."

Jess interrupts her grandma "yes well except for Tyler and your welcome dear." And with that, they both talked and ate their pancakes

~Time skip brought to you by Jessica~

Jessica's P.O.V

After I finished eating my grandma's amazing pancakes I helped her wash the dishes. After a few minutes I finished with the plates and was on my way to the sofa when I heard a *ding* My hand reached towards my back pocket almost immediately it was Tyler, I opened our chat and started texting.

~Start of conversation~

TyTy: YO JJ last day of summer don't tell me you're still asleep come on we need to make this last day BOMB literally

Me: LOL chill TyTy I was woken up by my stupid alarm clock and realized it already thanks, oh btw I was greeted by nanas pancakes

TyTy:NO