Epilogue

1 year later

Jess's P.O.V

So, it's been 1 year since Audrey kidnapped me and Troy saved me. Not only are her and her cousin in jail she's expelled from school. I AM FREEEEE. Yes anyways ever since that day me and Troy got much closer and a 3 months ago he asked me to be his girlfriend, I, of course, said yes and we are still dating. Today is our graduation day yes I can't believe I actually survived Senior year especially when my Junior year was so hectic. I applied for Crystal river college and they said that if I got in my letter will come by the end of today. I really want to get in not just because it's a wonderful school but also Tyler. Iris (who are both still dating by the way) and Troy are going there too.

"Bye Nana see you at the celebration," I called out and ran out of the door to see Troy's car waiting for me. I jumped above the Lamborghini's door to get in since the roof was down. "Hey, peaches you look great," Troy says with a smile before kissing my cheek. "Why thank you. You look great too." I smile at him and we drive to school for the last time.

~Time skip to the celebration~

"Congratulations to Tyler Wilson." Our teacher says and Tyler goes up to the stage getting his document and looking at the crowd. " WOOOOO." He says loudly making everyone laugh. After Iris and Troy got called along with some others it was my turn to go on the stage. I walked to the stage grabbed my document and walked to the microphone.

"Hi! You all know my name since our great Mr.Brian just called me. I am the Senior from my class who is giving this year's speech. Let me say that my Highschool years have been the most hectic 4 years of my life. But that doesn't mean that there haven't been good times. I found my best friends here. I reunited with an old friend who is now my amazing boyfriend." I pause smiling at my amazing friends and boyfriend.

"And I would have NOT survived without my grandma who took care of me ever since the worst Tuesday of my life. The day I lost my family. I was in the worst stage of depression but thanks to her and these three amazing people I'm me again and I know that my family is always here." I point at my heart. "As my grandma said to me I am their legacy so I'm gonna be the best legacy I can be. With that said to all of you, students who are still here and you think it's as though as it can get for you know that it's not all bad. To you freshman, I can give one advice and this is the secret to my survival. Be happy no matter how down you are, make great friends, and be willing to give second chances." I looked at Troy who's smiling at me.

"Because it can turn out to be one of the greatest miracles that'll happen in your life." I smile "Now can I have my crazy people up here." I say and Tyler, Iris, and Troy chuckle before coming up the stage. Troy intertwines my hand with his I give him a smile before turning back to the crowd. "Now we pranksters are giving you guys our last prank here." I look at my friends and Tyler shouts "MISCHIEF MANAGED!" The fire drill goes off and water pours down. "Jess!" My grandma calls and picks up a huge cardboard the message on it said YOU GOT IN. I turn to look at the smiles on my friend's faces before jumping in Troy's arms and he being the dork he is twirling me around I look back to the crowd and see them all clapping. Ha, they're all soaked.

After that, all four of us ran out of the building throwing our hats and jumping into Troy's car driving to our hangout to celebrate. Mom, Dad, and Kiera, I miss you guys but don't worry I'm happy.

A/N: And that is the last chapter of LSM thank you all for giving time to read this book I hope you enjoyed it. And a special shout out to my sisters @nikii_star and @Laurenzgalaxy for helping me get this book done and helping me with my writer's block go check out their amazing stories and I love you all. BAIIIIII