Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

AUDREY'S POV

Harry Styles just told me that he loved me. My heart raced and I lost color in my cheeks. I opened my mouth to say something, but the words didn't come out; I just stared at him.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that." He mumbled.

"I uhh... I like Liam." I stammered unable to make eye contact with him. 

"I know. Sorry for making that awkward." He managed.

"Yeah...Maybe we should go." I suggested.

"Yeah." He agreed standing up and walking out the door.

I followed outside where he flagged down a cab. We both got in and Harry gave him directions to our hotel. We sat in silence for about 20 minutes just listening to music before Harry spoke.

"You should take Liam back."

I was honestly a little taken back from this. He said he loved me, and now he wants me to date one of his bestfriends? "Why?" I asked softly.

"Because he loves you. He was just a little stressed out." He said staring down at his phone.

"He never told me that he loved me." I said peering out the window.

"But Audrey, that doesn't mean that he didn't." 

I thought about this for a minute before I came to words. "I don't think I am ready to be a famous persons girlfriend." I said trying to make eye contact with him.

"That makes you selfish." He said looking up from his screen, and staring directly into my eyes.

"How so?" I asked confused.

"Because it's the person that matters. And the person that Liam really is, is Mark Jones. Well I mean not literally, but you know what I mean." 

I did know what he meant, and he was right. I nodded my head and pulled my phone out; ready to text Liam.

"When I said I wanted to be Mark Jones's girlfriend, I didin't really realize that underneath all of your fame, you really are that random guy I talked to on the Internet. I really like you Liam and I think I am ready to see past all of the fame and all of the screaming girls to be your girllfriend. That is if it's not to late...? xx Audrey"

I hit send without thinking. I re-read it over again once it had sent and became proud of what I said. 

The cab came to a stop and I noticed we were at the hotel. I pounced out of the car and raced into the hotel; Harry right on my heals. He already had a room key, so I let him lead the way to where we would be staying. 

"What are the sleeping arrangements Hazza?" I asked lauhing.

"We've got one big suite on the 20th floor. It has 5 bedrooms and a couch. It's huge!" He exclaimed.

I  nodded my head as he and I entered the stairwell. We slowly began walking the 20 flights of stairs before I asked, "Why didn't we take the elevator?" 

"That, my dear is too easy." Harry said now sprinting.

It only took me a couple of minutes before I passed him and reached the 20th floor first. 

"You're fast. Race me to room 897!" He yelled as he took off down the hall.

I started sprinting, and soon enough I had the lead on him. As I came to room 880, I decided to end the race while doing front hand springs. I was able to do 3 full flips before I reached the door.

When I landed in front of room 897 I was slightly dizzy. I knocked on the door and Liam answered. 

We stared at each other for a minute or two in silence before Harry came crashing into me; out of breath.

"How are you so fast?" He asked.

"I am a gymnast Harold." I said obviously. 

He sighed and walked past Liam and I inside to the room. He slammed the door behind leaving Liam and I alone in the hallway.

"Did you get my text?" I asked.

"When did you text me?" He asked suprised.

"A few minutes ago." I said.

'My phone died and I left the charger on the bus, so no." He said glumly.

I pulled out my phone and read him the text I sent to him. 

A smile grew on his face, and when I stopped reading, he gave me the tightest hug ever.

"Yay! So you're my girlfriend again?" He asked hopeful.

I smacked his arm playfully and nodded.

He grabbed my hand and we walked back into the room smiling. It seemed as everything was finally perfect. But we all know that perfect doesn't ever last.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys so I was just wondering if you guys could comment your ideas for the next chapters? I have lots of ideas, but would like some input. Please comment and vote!! Next chapter will be up when this chapter has 5 votes and 2 comments. I love all of my readers!

Much love, 

ME

:)