Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

LIAM'S POV

I had just asked Audrey out on a date. Jeez, what if she didn't want to go? She didn't say yes or anything; god I am so stupid. And who was this guy that she was on the phone with? Ok I am going back over there to talk to her. 

I plastered a fake smile on my face and plopped back down on the couch. 

"Back so soon?" She asked smiling at me.

"You don't to go right?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah!" She said quite loudly.

"K so whats up with tthat guy you were on the phone with? Is he like compition?" I asked.

"That's just Jacob. We used to date but thats over. Trust me, he is no compition." She answered sounding very sure of herself.

"Alright, so just you and I tomorrow night at 7?" I asked again.

"Yeah, what are we going to do?" She responded.

I hadn't really had much time to think about this so I just decided to try to play it all cool, "That's a surprise." I said in a sly tone.

"I hate suprises Liam!" She yelled.

"Well trust me, this will be a good one." I said winking at her.

She blushed slightly and then leaned her head on my chest. I hope that she couldn't tell my heart was going to beat out of chest.

"Woah what's this?" I heard Harry ask.

She immediately took her head off of my chest and sprung up. "Nothing!" She yelled at him.

"Gosh Harry, can we get no privacy?" I asked.

"This is a bus Liam." Harry stated coldly.

I saw Audrey try and stifle her laugh but she was unsuccessful. She bust out laughing along with Harry. 

"Whatever." I said coldly as I walked into a separate bedroom.

"Wait Liam, I'm sorry I laughed." Audrey said.

My mood suddenly changed and I became happy. I smiled at her and opened my arms; ready for a hug. She ran to me and embraced me in a tight hug. "It's okay my love." I whispered in her ear. 

I could feel her shiver in my arms and asked "Are you cold darling?" As I realsed her.

"No but when you whisper things in my ear, I get chills." I saw her cheeks blush and she smiled down at the ground.

"Good. Because I get butterflies every time I see you." I said in a mono tone.

"Why me?" She asked surprised.

"Huh?" I responded.

"Why does a big star like you, well uh like me?" She said not able to look in my eye.

"Because you like me for me. When we started talking, you didn't know I was famous. But most of all, Audrey, you've got that one thing." I said smiling at her.

She didn't say anything for a moment, but then she leaned forward and literally fell into my arms.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"You said that I've got that one thing which reminded me of the song. I am now out of you're head, and I fell into your arms." She said looking up at me.

I laughed slightly and then said "I know that we haven't been on a date yet, but will you be my girlfriend?" As soon as I asked it, my heart sped up and I got really nervous.