Chapter 8

Hey guys! Please read this! Ok so  my last chapter hasn't gotten any votes or comments:( I said that I wasn't go to update until it did, but my friend canceled on me and now I have nothing better to do. So please enjoy this chapter...

Much Love,

Me(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 8

AUDREY'S POV

So Liam and I were back together! I was very happy about this, and it seemed as everything was going to work out. I was a little worried about Harry, but it seemed like he could shake it off. Anyways, I sat down next to Liam on the couch as we began to watch Toy Story. We decided that we would pull an all nighter watching all of the Toy Story movies. Yeah, not my idea...

About ten minutes into the movie as I began to snuggle up close to Liam, my phone started ringing. Liam groaned as he paused the movie and shifted away from me.

"Hello." I said softly.

"Audrey I need someone to talk to." I heard Jacob say.

"Why are you up this early? It's 5 am where you are." I said confused.

"Today is the day that my Dad moves out. He is loading his truck right now." He said unable to catch his breath.

"You'll see him soon." I reasured him.

"No. That all changed. My Dad said that he couldn't be a part of this family anymore and was leaving us for good."

I didn't really know how to respond to this. I looked over at Liam who was looking at me impatiently.

"I am so sorry Jacob." Was all I could think to say.

"Audrey please stay with me on the phone?" He said. I could tell that he was bawling.

"I uhh. I am sorry I am busy right now. I am uhh spending time with Liam." I said hoping he would understand.

"Oh I get it. Boyfriend comes first." He said and then hung up.

"You could have talked to him." Liam said flatly.

I knew that Liam was just saying that to sound like a good person but didn't actually mean it.

I decided I would tell him what he wanted to hear instead. "You're more important." I said with hardly any emotion. 

"Are you okay Audrey?" He asked sounding concerned. 

"I think I need to go home." I said sounding unsure of myslef.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realize that that wasn't much of a chapter, but it needed to happen I guess. As I said earlier, this story isn't doing so well, so I am going to take a little break from it and see if it gets more votes or reads or comments. In the mean time, I am going to start another book. You should check it out. Fan me, and I'll fan back.

MUCH LOVE,

Me:)