Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

AUDREY'S POV

I don't know why I just said that. I mean at first it sounded good, all dramatic and everything, but then I remembered that I have absolutely nothing to go back to! I looked back at Liam who had a weird look on his face. I tried to read it, but I believe that it was impossible. "Sorry, I didn't mean it." I hoped he would forget about it.

"Why would you even say that?" He asked. Oh great, now I was in trouble. Considering that I had no idea why I said that, I ended up just staring at him. I admired his face for a few minutes, before he continued. "Audrey I really liked talking to you on the internet, but I think things moved way to fast." 

My heart dropped. Was this his way of telling me to leave? Maybe he was right though. Maybe he and I weren't meant to ever meet, and this is just a huge mistake. "I'm sorry Liam." Was all I could say.

"I think that you were right about leaving. Tomorrow morning you should pack up your things, and take a cab home. I'm truly sorry that this all happened." He muttered before standing up and walking to his bed. 

Without responding, I laid my head back, waiting for sleep to takeover my body.

"Audrey? Is that you? Wake up!" I heard someone say.

I fluttered my eyes open to see a very curly boy smiling at me. I looked at him with a scowl on my face because he had just woken me up, but he just laughed. "Harry what do you want?" I snapped.

"I want to know what you want to do today." He sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my cold shivering body. I assumed that nobody else was awake because of the low noise level, so I wondered why Harry was up.

"Liam told me that I have to leave today because things between him and I didn't work out." I said quietly. As I spoke, I noticed how Harry's facial expression changed from, happy cheeky boy, to mad. 

"That doesn't mean you have to leave though!" He said quickly.

"It kind of does." I stood up and walked over to my bag and began throwing some of my stuff in it. I could feel Harry's eyes on my back, but I ignored it.

"Audrey please stay." Harry said as he walked over to my bag.

"There's no point Harry!" I yelled quietly.

Instead of responding with words like a normal person would have, Harry used his actions to express how he felt. He picked up my bag and turned it over, letting all of my clothes come out. And just at that exact moment, none other then Liam walked in.

"What's going on here?" He asked. I looked at his face which said annoyed, and confused all over it. Well this should be an interesting conversation...

"I was just unpacking her." Harry said with a smirk on his face. I watched as he then picked up some of my clothes and began throwing them in random drawers. He was probably just doing that for the effect of me staying, because he clearly had no idea what was really supposed to be in those drawers. I mean, my pants ended up in the silverware drawer! 

"Harry, she's leaving. Things didn't work out between her and I, so there is no point in her being here." Liam yelled. Since Liam's voice was so loud, it woke up everyone else. I could feel my heart beating a million times a minute as Niall, Zayn, and Louis walked in. They all looked tired and mad that someone woke them up.

"What's going on in here?" Louis asked in a groggy voice. His eyes were barely open as he sat down at the table and talked.

"Audrey is leaving." Liam said flatly.

"Well doesn't look like it. Her stuff is everywhere!" Niall laughed. His loud giggle startled me because just seconds before he was tired. Talk about mood swings.

"She was just packing." Liam answered.

"No, she was unpacking." Harry responded. I looked at the two boys not really knowing what to say.

"Why would she stare here if things didn't work out between her and I?" Liam asked.

"Okay, I guess this is as a good a time as ever." Harry began. "I'm dating Audrey, and I want my girlfriend to stay. Sorry Liam." Harry smirked.

Why would Harry say that? I'm not dating him, or anybody else right now! 

"Audrey is that true?" Liam looked over at me with his soft chocolate eyes melting my view. I then looked quickly over at Harry was nodding his head, like he wanted me to say something.

"Uhh yeah." Was all I could say.

"Well isn't this going to be super awkward!" Niall laughed as hard as he could, which received him a glare from Liam and a smile from Harry. 

Yeah, this will be weird...