Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

AUDREYS POV

I woke up to the harsh beeping noise of my alarm clock at 6 am. This gave me 45 minutes to get ready because it took me 15 minutes to get to the stadium. 

I went to my bathroom and jumped into the shower. I lathered my hair with vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner. I used my "Morning Burst" face wash to exfoliate my face, and a thick dove body wash. I then got out of the shower and got dreesed into the outfit I had picked out yesterday. I then proceeded to blow dry my blond hair. 

Normally when I blow dry my hair it gets all frizzy and I have to straighten it, but today it ended up being silky and soft. Perfect, that saves me some time!

I applied some foundation and lotion to my skin along with a little eyeliner and mascara. For some reason, today I looked really good. I was quite glad for this because now I could make a good impression on Mark.

I glanced at my watch, 6:38 am. I decided that I would leave now anyways. Without waking up my mom or dad I left my house. Thank god my 13 year old sister was at a friends house because hse is a light sleeper and would've ratted me out.

I was in my red convertable when I had a thought. What if Mark was lying? What if he's like a creepy 40 year old trying to like kidnap me? I came to the conclusion that I didn't have much to lose, so I would still show up.

When I arrived at the stadium it was 6:57 am. I pulled around behind the stadium and saw a black tour bus. I assumed that his was one directions tour bus and got a little excited. Ok well not that excited, I am NOT a fangirl. 

I parked my car and started at prance over to it. When I had reached the bus, I walked around to see none other than Liam Payne sitting with his back against the tire. 

"Hello, Liam?" I asked softly.

He looked up from his screen and before he could say anything I spoke again "I am Audrey, sorry to bother you but I was told to meet my friend here." 

He stood up and said "Nice to meet you, I am Mark."

I was a little taken back from this. I was sure this was Liam Payne. He had the birthmark under his chin and everything. "I thought you were Liam Payne from one direction?" I asked confused.

"Well I am Liam Payne, but if I had a facebook account with that name, I would never stop getting notifications, so I used a fake name. And well uhh, you found me." He said smiling.

This can't be happening. I am not friends with Liam Payne. I can't believe this! "So why did you repond to me?" I asked.

"Well because you wanted to be my friend before you knew I was famous." He said looking at the ground.

"So we're still friends?" I asked. As soon as the words left my mouth, I felt stupid.

"I would like to be, yes." He said and I felt myself instantly become excited.

"Who's this?" Harry asked as he climbed out of the bus.

"This is Audrey, she is my new friend." Liam said winking at me.

"How did you guys meet?" Harry asked.

"I just randomly friended 'Mark Jones' on facebook, which turned out to be him." I said pointing at Liam. 

"Oh, well nice to meet you Audrey. I am Harry." He said introducing himself. 

"Like I didn't know that already." I said laughing. 

He smiled at me and said "So you're a fan?"

"Of course I am. I'm not like obsessed though." I said not able to look him in the eye.

"Do you follow us on twitter?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, but I've never actually tweeted you guys..." I said quickly.

"Why not?" Liam asked.

"Because I thought it was a waste of time." I said laughing.

"What's your twitter name? I want to follow you." Harry said.

"Audrey_666" I said laughing a little at my weird name.

"You do know that 666 is the devil, right?" Liam said with a smirk. 

"Yes I do...Haha my uhh boyfriend at the time made it." It was weird I went from laughing to being sad in less than a minute just thinking about my ex.

"You have a boyfriend?" Liam asked a little shocked. 

"No, not now. We brokeup last year." I said trying to smile.

 "I'm sorry." Harry said softly. 

"It's fine!" I said laughing. 

"Check your twitter." Liam said.

I pulled out my phone and looked through my mentions. 

"@Real_Liam_Payne- spending time with my new friend @Audrey_666, she is super cool!!" 

"@Harry_Styles- Follow @Audrey_666 she is sooo awesome!"

"@NiallOfficial- Who is @Audrey_666?? @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Styles where are you?"

"@Louis_Tomlinson- Is @Audrey_666 somebody I should know?"

"@ZaynMalik- Where are my boys? And who is @Audrey_666?"

"@Real_Liam_Payne- Come outside boys and meet @Audrey_666!" 

As soon as I read the last tweet from Liam, the rest of one direction came bounding out of the bus.

"Hey boys, I'm Audrey." I said smiling.

"Nice to meet you." Louis said pulling me into a bear hug.

"Lovely to meet you too Louis." I said laughing.

"My turn to hug her!" Zayn yelled as he gave me a soft comforting hug.

"I could get used to this." I said blushing. 

"So are you coming to the show tonight?" Niall asked.

"I don't have tickets." I said looking at Liam.

"Well you're with us now, you don't need tickets." Harry said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Clear your plans, you're coming with us on tour." Liam said.

"What about school that starts next week?" I said.

"Do it online!" Louis yelled.

"Are you guys for real? You like don't even know me!" I said.

"Well, we'll get to know you." Harry spoke.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"We leave for America tomorrow for a couple of months so get packed and come back here 2 hours before the show starts." Liam said.

"Won't it be packed?" I said.

"We'll send a bodyguard with you. He can also talk it over with your parents." Harry suggested.

"Okay so when do I leave to go home?" I asked.

"Now. Paul come out here!" Louis yelled.

He whispered some stuff in his ear and then Paul said, "Come now Audrey, we don't have much time."

I led him to my car and we drove off.