Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

AUDREY'S POV

It felt a little awkward with it just being Paul and I in the car. So instead of trying to make conversation, I turned on the radio. Paul on the other hand, wanted to talk. "So, do you like any of the boys?" He asked.

Ok who was this guy thinking he would ask a teenage girl about her crushes? This, was going to be weird. "I don't really know them all that well, so I don't know." Which was kind of true. But I think I might like Liam. No, Louis. No, Harry. Ahhh I don't know. 

"Well sooner or later, one will fall for you." He said so sure of himself.

I couldn't help but let out an awkward laugh. "I don't think so." 

"Are you kidding? Do you honestly think that they would invite you on tour as just a friend?" He asked.

I considered this for a minute then decided I would change the subject so I didn't have to answer that question. "So my mom is pretty strict so be convincing." 

He laughed and then said "Don't even worry about that." 

"Why is that funny?" I asked confused.

"Well I don't know if I should tell you this, but before we left Louis whispered in my ear to do anything it takes to make sure you can come."

"I still don't get why this is funny." I said pulling into my driveway.

"Because they're one direction, I could offer your mom thousands of dollars. Don't worry kid, you can come." He said while getting out of the car.

"My Mom's name is Anne and my Dad is Kent. Oh and if my little sister is home, which she probably is, her name is Kate. She is a complete fangirl."

"Does that mean she will know who I am?" He asked.

"Hahahaha, of course." I said smiling at him.

"Oh great." He said.

I pulled open the door to my house and yelled, "Mom Dad there is someone that wants to talk to you."

"PAUL! Oh my god, you're one directions bodyguard!!!!" Kate yelled.

I laughed to myself about how jealous Kate is going to be of me. I also kind of felt bad for Paul because trust me, she will pester him with questions about the guys. Oh well, not my problem.

I ran up my stairs and darted into my room. I grabbed all of the suitcases I owned and literally packed every piece of clothing or toiletry that I owned. It took me awhile but when I was finally done, I paraded down the stairs to see Paul, my parents, and my little sister all sitting around my kitchen table.

"So Audrey, you want to go on tour with a boyband?" My dad asked.

"Yes, please Daddy!" I said sitting down at the table.

"I don't know if it's safe." My mom said.

"Well, I can promise you that a bodyguard will always be with her. It will actually be safer then her living here." Paul argued.

"What about the boys?" My dad asked.

Paul laughed and said "Trust me these boys are not your typicall teenage boys. They are nice and sweet and very over protective." 

"It's true Dad." Kate said. 

"Well I guess it's okay." My mom said.

"Keep in touch honey." My dad said.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love you!" I screamed as I ran out the door. 

Paul and I got bak into my car with all of my luggage and headed back over to the stadium.