Part 38

"Whoa whoa, y'all wanna cover up before I come in?" I heard Johnson say.

    I pulled down the bottom of my jacket so that it was below my butt. "Yeah sure, invite yourself in."

  "Yep. So Sam is in the shower but when he gets out we were gonna go walk around and find somewhere for lunch. Santi, you know any good places?"

   "Obviously. We're in New York."

   "We'll we're leaving in like twenty minutes so put some clothes on and let's go."

   I sat up and shook Jack awake, I gave up and kissed his perfect lips. Before I even pulled away his hands were on my hips and he was kissing back. "I was waiting for that."

   He sat up and smirked.

    "God. Do you guys ever not make me feel like I could get pregnant from watching you guys make out."

   I held up my middle finger and walked over to my suitcase. I grabbed a pair of light washed jeans and slid them on. I took off the huge sweat shirt and dug around my suitcase for a shirt. I found a white Rvca long sleeved shirt with black sleeves.

  "Close your eyes."

    "I'd rather not."Jj replied. I heard a smack, probably Jack's hand.

    I took off my shirt and pulled the new one over my bra. I changed my socks and redid my makeup and I was ready to go. I grabbed my black backpack, with the rasta colors, and we headed towards Jj's room to get Sammy. When we were all ready we went down the elevator and began walking down the street.

    "So there's this place like fifteen minutes from here, super good, you guys down?"

   "Yeah. Let's go."

    I led the way as we walked down the busy sidewalk. The guys took some pictures and talked about how cool New York was. Even after living here for 2 years I still think the city is exciting, it just never gets old.

    As we passed stores or restaurants the guys would ask if I'd ever been there and if it was any good. Tons of good memories came back when I thought of all the times I had walked down these streets with friends and we'd wander into places and always find the best stores and restaurants.

   We got to the restaurant and took a seat at a booth. After we had ordered our food we talked about what we were going to do for the rest of the day. I couldn't focus on the conversation mainly because Jack's hand was rested on my thigh. He was slowly inching his way up my leg, he knew it was driving me crazy. Just as his hand got to my upper inner thigh he stopped and smirked, still engaging in the conversation.

    "What about you Santi?"

    "What?"

    "What do you want to do today?" Sam repeated.

    "Oh um, I don't know."

    "Come on, you know the city well, there's gotta be something fun here, we're in New York!"

   Before I could reply the waiter came back with a huge tray of food. After we ate we left the restaurant and began walking back to the hotel.

   "Alright fuck this, let's get a taxi." I stood on the edge of the sidewalk and raised my arm. Not even a minute later a taxi pulled up. "You and Wilks go. We'll meet you at the hotel."

    Jj and Sam got into the taxi and I waved my arm to get a second one for me and Jack. A taxi pulled up and we climbed into the backseat. I told the driver the name of the hotel and he swerved his way back into traffic.