Part 14

This is what life is all about. Having adventures, doing crazy stuff, maybe being a little stupid but hey I'm still a teenager. As I jumped I felt more free than I ever had in my whole life, like no matter how many problems I had, none of them could touch me. Free falling was one of the best feelings in the world, knowing exactly where you're gonna land, but still having an overwhelming sense of freedom come over you.

    "This is amazing!" I yelled in mid air. The last thing I saw before I hit the water was Jack jumping in after me. When I hit the water I swam around a bit, admiring the crystal clear water. I sayed underwater until I felt Jack land in the water. I swam over to him, still underwater, our faces were just inches apart.

     We both leaned in and then the most magical thing happened. Our lips connected and I felt like I was in some Nicholas Sparks movie. When we ran out of breath we came up. We smiled at each other as we slowly leaned in again. He put one hand behind my neck and the other on my waist. As we continued to kiss I felt his tongue slide across my lower lip.

     Our tongues were now exploring each others mouths. As we both pulled away we smiled. "That was amazing." Jack said.

     "Come on I need to get a picture of this before the sun rises!" I said as I began to swim back to the shore. As we began to walk on the sand to get to the top of the cliff I heard a gasp from Jack.

      "did you land on rocks when you jumped?" He asked.

    "Yeah I think so, why?" I said confused.

     "Your back. Oh my god, maybe that was a bad idea Santi." He said seriously.

    "What? Jack what are you talking about?" I said as I tried to get a look at my back. "Whoa, I don't even feel that." My back and my right shoulder was covered in large scratches, I didn't feel a thing.

     We both started laughing. "You're crazy." Jack said to me. I led the way as we hiked back up the cliff. Also not a good idea because we were both barefoot. When we finally reached the top we sat dangling our feet over the edge. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and took some pictures. Some of the sunrise, the water, then me and Jack took some selfies.

    For the first picture I put my head on his shoulder and we both smiled. Then we began making weird faces, the last picture was my favorite, just as I was about to take the picture I turned my head at the last second to kiss Jack on the cheek. Apparently he had the same idea because our lips crashed right as the picture took.

     We both smiled into the kiss, I slowly put my phone down as the kiss became more intense. Before I knew it, my top was off and our hands were roaming each other's bodies. "Is it really a good idea for us to date while on tour?" He just smirked.

     "Who said we have to date?" Our little makeout session quickly turned into much more, soon enough we were both naked.

     Now I can add, and check off having sex on top of a cliff at six in the morning off my bucket list. As we began to get our clothes I couldn't find my top. Jack noticed and laughed. I put my arm over my chest still looking for my top.

   "Nothing I haven't seen before." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes.

    "Oh my god." I said as I looked down and saw my top slowly floating away in the ocean. It must have blown off the cliff while me and Jack were 'busy'. He thought this was hilarious and doubled over in laughter. "You suck." I said as I jumped off the cliff once again.

    As I landed in the water my leg got scratched worse than my back. All I could focus on was getting my top back. I had to swim pretty far to get it but I eventually got it and put it back on.

    I made my way back to the shore and to the top of the cliff. I put my shorts and shirt back on as me and Jack began walking back down the highway.

     We talked the whole way home and even made a few vines. I posted some of the pictures of the sunset, and the one of my head on Jack's shoulder. "Early Risers" was the caption, it was my favorite picture it was literally the cutest.

     When we were walkingdown the highway my flip flops started to hurt my feet so I took them off and held them in my hand as I walked barefoot. down the highway. A good idea, I know. A lot more people recognized us as we were walking back. We took pictures with all of them and some even walked a bit with us. Some.of them were actually pretty cool.

      As we walked into the lobby of our hotel we were laughing so hard we could barely walk straight. When we were in the elevator Jack offered me a piggy back ride which I gladly accepted. We were nearly crying laughing from the story one of the girls told us about how her friend was the girl that grabbed Jack's grotch at a meet n greet months ago.

      As we stumbled into my room there was a lot of unhappy faces waiting for us.

  ____________________________

Aw that date was SO CUTE. Oh my gosh I wish I had an amazing boyfriend like that.   90 reads!! Thank you so much!! Pleeeaase leave some.comments about what you like or what I could do better.   Fav/vote/comment ?  (:

     oh and I know that in the kast chaptee I said she was uo at 8:30, but I forgot to change it, I actually meant like 4:30 so she only got one hour of sleep.