Cheer

where in Lisa is the famous basketball player of Seoul High University, the biggest school in Seoul, Korea. She's known as a cold hearted, snob, quiet, and not minding other people only her studies and basketball. While Jennie being part of the cheerleaders, she's known for being soft, joyful, easy to say things and the most beautiful cheerleader.

-

"Hey Lisa, today is practice day how about we go eat lunch first then headed to the gym? yeah?" Rosie asked while holding Lisa's shoulder.

Rosie is one of the basketball player, she's known for being friendly, soft and she's only the one who can make Lisa say things in short she's Lisa's bestfriend. Rosie is the point guard of the team.

"Yeah." That is what only Lisa could utter.

At the cafeteria

All of the students are inside the cafeteria for lunch.

Every table is divided into groups. The first one where the gothics are. The second where the bands are. Third where Jennie and her cheerleaders are. Fourth where the soccer players are. Fifth where the normal students are. Sixth where Lisa's teammates are. Seventh where nerds are. To the rest of the table where some students are. That's how big their cafeteria is.

As soon as Lisa and Rosie sat down on their table their friend greeted them and do their secret hand shakes.

"So Lis, when are you going to have a relationship?" Seulgi asked. She's the power forward of the team.

Lisa just shrugg her shoulders while continuing eating her fries.

"our captain here is not into relationship. She didn't even talk to other students here except us so why would Lisa have that, right?" Dahyun said. She's the shooting guard of the team.

"I heard one of the cheerleaders has a thing for our captain." Tzuyu said while wiggling her eyebrow. She's the center of the team.

"Who? I mean they are eight so who could it be?" Jisoo said while looking at the cheerleaders table. Shes the small forward of the team.

"Maybe Momo because she's always stealing glance to cap (short for captain) everytime we are together." Joy said as she sat on the table. She's part of the team.

"Maybe Irene because she's always handing you water everytime we practice at the gym." Chaeyong said as she caress her fake beard-thinking.

"Or Jennie." Seulgi said while raising her index finger.

"Uh why?" Ahin asked in confusion because she knows that Jennie is just that girl who's caring and friendly.

"Because look at her right now. She's staring at cap like she's the most beautiful person alive and look at her dreamy eyes." Seulgi said side pointing to where the cheerleaders are especially to Jennie.

All of them look at the cheerleaders table and saw how Jennie shook her head and pretend that she's talking to Nayeon which is the latter is talking to Irene.

"See?" Seulgi asked as she munch her own food.

On the cheerleaders table.....

The cheerleaders are popular not because of how they pretty they are but of course by being friendly to everyone. They are not the typical cheerleaders who will bully every students. They are not the bitch type of thing. They are the opposite. They care and respect everyone.

"Jen, why don't you give up already to Lisa? like duh! it's been two years i think since you had a crush on her." Nayeon said as she lectured Jennie.